Proud

Downstairs was a big mess..  Well it was a great job done by jung..

Flashback...

"Hi,  You are Choi ni-ki??  The famous choi Young-Mi's son?? " Ni-ki nods.  "Yes,  How can I help you?? " "Well,  father is cheating on your mom.  With chang soo..  I have prove.  I just wants you to know about this.  You are like my younger brother.  " Ni-Ki was red in anger and embarrassment .  He knew about this but he didnt spoke about as his mom told him to shut up .. So they can keep their status .. 

Ni-Ki was blind in anger after hearing many many bad and embarrassed words jung said to him... He walked towards  chang soo and throw wine on her face.. 

Present... 

"How dare you? NIKI..  DID YOU FORGET YOUR MANNER?  " Mr choi was was losing his mind...  Ni-Ki stayed silent..  "YOU ARE JUST BECOMING LIKE YOUR FRIENDS.  BE A GOOD BOY AND SAY SORRY TO MS.CHANG"

Ni-ki Didn't move abit.  He felt she deserve more than he did..  He wouldn’t be surprised if his father slap or even beat him infront of everyone.  But what he surprised when a voice said something in his favour. .

"She is a whore..  She deserve more " everyone turns towards the voice Jungkook cursed his faith..  When he saw his youngest son said that..

"YOU..  FORGET IT..  MR. JEON HOLD YOUR Son. I AM TALKING TO MINE "  Mr.Choi said in a worse way he can say that ..

Taehyung  gripped the railing of stairs as hard as he can so he can control his anger towards mr.Choi.

"Its ok.  Mr.choi..  Ni-ki must be influence by him.. He is a kid..  Also what can you experts.  He is son of his mom's ex lover.A illegal son of Jeon Taehyung .    " Ms.  Chang said in a mocked way..

Taehyung looked at her in anger..  If he could he would kill her right there..  Most of the people stayed silent . 

Mr.choi just hold his son hands and drag him out to the party..  Meanwhile chang soo also left..  Pretty soon everyone left the party.. 

Jimin walked towards  sunoo and slap him..  Whole hall was eco that sound of slap.. "How many times I have told you to behave. ..  Why dont you do that?? "

Sunoo looked at him in a bored eyes,  "That was true.. She sleptvwith several man.. She even try to slept you yeonjun hyung.  I-"

Another sound of slap eco the hall "Dont bring my son into his sunoo..  Also Shut up and stop Being the 'truthful' person all the time. You know that she owned the company  I want.. I was about to get the equity of 10% but you..  For you I lost it  "

"Really ,  Why you want that so call company's 10%?? Talking My mother's 25% in both companies even though he walked hard for it.  Isnt enough for you.. How much greed you have huh?? "

Jimin was about to slap him again when a hand stop him..  "Dont dare to touch him again.. I was looking for my mother's just one nods..  When i found he was to traumatised to do it.. I cant help it.  Also what he said is all correct. "

Jimin looked at him in anger,  "You just come and started being like this..  You two are just like your mother..  Arrogant  and just think about yourself .  Look at my sons they never said anything to any elders.  Ans you two..  "

Taejung stand infornt of sunoo,  "you want that company right?  I will gave you that whole company  in 20 days.  But if I did you have to say sorry to my brother.. Infront of whole media "

Jimin laughed, "oh, come on.. If you can do this..  Even you do that you have to use my and jungkook's equity ..  Ok even you use that and gave me that company I will bow infront on sunoo..  "

"I will only use my mom's share.. In 20 days.. Be ready..  " Taejung  hold his brother hand  and drag him to his room,  but he stop infront of yeonjun and taehyune..  "I feel pity for you " saying that he drag his brother to his room.. 

In room...

Taejung close the door and hug his brother.. "You can lighten your heart my boo"..  Sunoo just hug him tight  and cried out his pain ..  No one care about him.  Only tae used to fight for him..  But One day jungkook told him something  making him also silent..  This is the first time he found his safe space.. 

.

.

.

In balcony...

Taehyung was hugging yoongi.. "Baby bear.. You want to share something " tae nods..  "I feel proud of them.. "..

"Well you should..  Also what you expected  from Princes? A king son always behave like a king..  Also they are yours.. "

"I thought I will mercy jimin..  As kaikai love him..  But what he did to my son today.. He will show what i can do.. "

Yoongi just peck tae's forehead and looked  at hobi who throw a flying kiss to him..