Deep secrets (1)

Everything was about Taehyung , jimin and jungkook , however we forget about another couple , who might be have another story which somehow related with Taehyung , Jimin and jungkook's story more than we know .

Secrets are hidden truths , more secret more chance of losing everything , but what if your whole identity based on a deep cruel secret .

As far as we know , Namjoon and Jin's love story is a complete fairy tail . They love eachother , they got married , they had a son , they lead a perfect life .  But what we dont know is our some questions answer which we always asked when we were in Jungkook , Taehyung and jimin's story .

Namjoon and jin meet in orphanage and jin used to like namjoon for his calm nature . However , this story doesn't have only those two , this story also have another hidden member . Whom namjoon used to love .

Namjoon never loved Jin . He used to love a beautiful , pure soul who resemble his little angel . His Taehyung.  Namjoon was Taehyung's parent . You can say if namjoon loved someone they somehow had to have atleast one thing related with his little prince.

Time is a bitch , always teach us worse thing by losing someone .

Namjoon have a mere crush on jin untill she came on his life . She was everything he loved . She was everything he want . Most importantly she loved Taehyung like he used to do. He loved her with his heart and soul ....

Yet , she left him .. alone  ... In this cruel world ,  she didn't only left , she took his humanity and left a blank space . She took Taehyung's hyung with her . His hyung change. 

"Hyung , Can i come? " Taehyung knocked namjoon door . No reply . "I am coming " Taehyung enter in a dark room .  Its was morning but thick cover wasnt let any light to enter . Tae slowly walked towards windows and slides those cover  and let light enter . Whole room turn colorful yet empty .

Namjoon eyes were closed , red cheeks , holding a fame close to his heart .  "Hyung , she won't be happy if you are doing this again " namjoon laugh and tighten the fame close "Like she thought before leaving me . " "hyung , its been 8 years . " Namjoon went silent than again speak "Did you forget her? Did you replace her with jin ? I am force to do everything but are you to? " Tae also went silent . He just sat beside namjoon on bed . Namjoon was sitting on middle so , he open his one arm and let tae laid on his arm ....

"Jin hyung why did you called me?" Jimin asked when he entered Namjoon and jin's room .

"Listen Jimin , i have been notice how you are getting weak over tae . Dont .he is your competition here . If you love jungkook than compete with tae . "

"Hyung , Did you........"

"Listen , jimin we both promise ,we wont mention that incident but maybe you need to do that again .."

"No . I wont . I am not you hyung "

"Love is the most dirty war . Here either you win or lose miserably . I choose to win and i won "

Jimin just nods and walked to his room however he stop in middle hallway "yet she hold more space than you  "

Taehyung woke up found namjoon asleep . He was sweaty and his clothes were dench in sweat , he sigh as its nothing new after he got pregnant . He sigh and looked around . In this place they had so many memories . He , namjoon and she.  Now everything is just a memory .

He walked towards their wardrobe . When he opened he wasn't surprised when he saw everything is still intact like it was than . Tae was about to choose one of namjoon hoodie as its cold today . But his eyes went to her dress ..

He couldn't help , but wear her dress and namjoon's hoodie over that .

That time namjoon called him

"Tae tae ..." "coming hyung " tae walked towards namjoon his back was facing all light from outside which was making his face hidden ..

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and immediately got teary ...

Kim Taehyung was exactly looking like her..  namjoon almost stop breathing  , they always used to tease him saying they look alike meaning they are real siblings and namjoon is unknown man ..

Today seeing tae in her dress , wearing his hoodie on top just like her . Making everything difficult for him .  That reason he stop loving tae , because he used to remain him of her .... But now ....

"Hyung , i am sorry , i couldn't help but wear her dress .. please don't get mad .. "

All namjoon could say was

"Jiwoo "

Comment your thoughts please 🥺