I m ur destiny

Double update today ...

( My xm is coming ,i dont know . When i can update again so.. let's get in  )

Jungkook was driving in high speed ..at 2 in the morning . All he can think about was how disgrace he is as a husband , how bad a father can he is the example.  All he want to die.  He can't believe he was falling for jimin but now he can't ..

" I am an idiot , a useless human being who can't be a good husband either can be a good dad .. " jungkook eyes were teary.  The road was getting blurry .  That a his phone rang .. he press break ..

He was kinda surprised because no one knows about this phone .. he felt shiver when he saw tae's name .. tae can't call him right .. not now .. he is hallucinations ..

He answered the call with a little courage .. "h-hello" he gluped when the other side was silent.   He waited for the response ... Was he ready for the answer? No, he wasn't .

"Where the hell are you? " Jungkook really get scared when he heard tae's angry voice "Did cat get your tongue? Speak" poor jungkook he was trembling , he looked here and there but he had no clue , he was driving for past 4 hours without knowing where is he  "I d-dont k-know" other side went silent again, jungkook thought , maybe the call cut so he said "h-hello"

Other literally roared at him "Jeon, i want you home , in my room and before coming take a full 20 minute shower and wear clean clothes . You have 1 hour . If you don't come here in 1 hour , i might be pregnant but i am going to cut you in pieces than bbq and eat them . Your meat belongs to me . COME HOME RIGHT NOW  " saying that tae cut the call .   jungkook mind were blank for whole 2 minutes .. when everything progress he didn't wait a single second he started his car again.   Dude if you see his car in  road you would messed it with bullet train ..

Tae woke up 3 and half hours ago . Yoongi scold him for not caring about baby.  Hobi saved him from the whole hour scolding . He waited for jungkook to come...

Dont get tae wrong , he supposed to hate jungkook , but how many of us hated the person we actually loved . No one can , we just move on and buried that love.  Tae love jungkook unconditionally . Jungkook might be did many mistakes but he didn't love anyone expect tae . He was falling for jimin true.   But jimin was a shadow of tae in his eyes.  Tae maybe the person who can control jeon jungkook .

When tae saw jungkook still didn't come to saw him , he really felt hurt so , he sneak out to jungkook room , find is empty than he went to jimin's room with lots of fear , but when he didn't find jungkook there , his heart felt somehow relief . So he went to his room again and called jungkook. 

Hearing the sutter ,make a Peace in tae's soul he doesn't know why . Talking , scolding jungkook always gaves him some sort to peace ....

59 minutes later...

A wet jungkook enter tae's room . He almost fall . His all dress was wet , water was falling from his hair ..

Tae just sigh and throw a sweatpant toward jungkook and signal him to wear that . Jungkook just nods and went to wear that in bathroom ..

Jungkook come out , looked at tae who and signal him to seat infornt of him .  Jungkook again did what he was told to do ..

Tae was dying his hair with towel ... Both of them were quit.  Suddenly jungkook turn and said with really soft voices as it a crime , if someone heard that his going to have a punishment.  

"Can i touch him ?" Tae didn't said anything at first , jungkook took that as a no he was about turn , but tae speak "Is he yours?" Jungkook at tae and with out any second thought he said "yes" tae smile a little "than you can " jungkook gave him a big smile , with a shakey hand he touch tae's belly .. tae felt electric shock in his body .

Both tae and Jungkook broke in a big smile when the baby kick "look like , he already fall in love with his dada " jungkook eyes went teary he pull tae's dress at little (tae changed in a t-shirt and shorts btw)  he kissed his belly and mumbles "dada ,might be little late to say this love , you are your dada's flower , a precious flower , he will do everything to protect you . My love , my flower " saying that jungkook kissed tae's belly as a response baby kick again , jungkook looked at tae and breakdown , he was talking , kissing like he trying to fill all 7 months love , he fail to give . Tae was having pain because of those kicks but it was worth it .

Tae laid down first and jungkook follow his pattern , he back hugged tae and put his hands on the belly .

Tae mumble knowing jungkook is hearing " Jeon , you mine dont ever forget that , if i broke in thousand Pieces than you going to belongs to that thousand Pieces . I am your first and only destiny . Remember that . I am your and you are mine . You can do anything but you are going to find himself in my bed , hugging me , crying for forgiveness . I m your destiny jeon . No one change that.  Not even you ."

Jungkook just smile "I am happy to have this destiny.  " Tae just nods

Both of them didn't notice when they fall asleep , they finally had a peaceful sleep without a nightmare , without a tension ...

Jimin  was sitting on his bed with some salty water dropping from his eyes . He can't believe tae just come , and he already lose everything , he already lost . He just want to laugh at himself .