I like you but,

Taehyung  was waiting  for someone , looking  like an angel.  For that someone he was an angle.  Taehyung called him again..  He knows that someone  never forget him for second ,  always followed  him no matter what. 

Someone pat on his shoulder , when he turn he couldn’t  help but smile.  There was the man who love him with his everything  with his favorite  flowers . 

He took the flowers and thanked him.  " you still remember  my favorite flowers?  Even i dont know my favorite  this much " other chuckle  "Well its not that hard.  Your favourite fruit is guava  even everyone  think its strawberry .  Your favourite  drink is mango milk.  Favourite  meal is anything  with chicken ,  flowers  are died flowers,  already  here,  favorite  chocolates  are any chocolates  just not coconut  one."

taehyung  just hear him with a smile .  "you know my favorite  but do you know my pet peeves?  " Other again nods "I know  they are too many by the way " taehyung  was bound to chuckle on this poin and nods as a agreement.  "You hate when someone stop you in mid talk ,  you hate when someone  gave yoh unnecessary  advise especially  in cooking .  You hate coconut .   "

"You know me so well " other smile and said "Do you know me?  " Taehyung  went silent  other get silent  with him. 
Suddenly  taehyung  started to speak,

" you love coconuts,  hate chocolates .  You love cars,  you favourite  drink is coffee  you can say a strong  one.  Hate who can't work as your clock,  love rain,  love to stalk " other get surprise tae Again  got silent..  Other was about to say something  when tae stop him "Most importantly you love a person who doesn’t  deserve  that amount  of love you give,  gave him.  '

"May I hold your hand? " other asked.  Tae gave him his hand,  Other took a deep breath  and hold his hand..

" On November  25 2014,  I promise  someone  I will be there  no matter what.  He promised  me he will never question  my love.  But today he did.  Why did he break my promise?  "

Tae looked at him and take his hand away than smile "Promises are ment to be broke.  Than why you didn’t  broke yours?  Why? "

"Taehyung ,  love and lust have a fine line between them.  One give and one take.  You were my love.  No sorry.  You are my love.  That's  why i gave you my everything .  "

Taehyung  looked at him with teary  eyes "Dont wanna know  why i called you? " other just nods.  "I am finally  decided  to be free.  I am too tried to carry anything anymore .  " Other smile and put his hand on tae's cheek  "Thats brilliant  tae. "

Tae hold other's face with his two hands " please listen to me carefully ok? " other nods. 

" Thank you for being with me  no matter what.  I am really  greatful.  You gave a greatest give ever.. You gave me another  son.  You gave me sunoo.  Even he was yours you didn’t  think a bit before giving  him knowing  my son has died that day he was born.  You know  how painful  it was when jimin brought  his sons taehyun and yeonjun and i was left with a empty cribe beside me.  You gave me him.  My sunoo.  He was your son with your ' ex '  but you gace him to me knowing  how much It's  mean to me.  I like you soo much.  You dont know  how much i wish it was love but they are just for him.  But you gave him something  i cant explain  how much iys mean to me.  You dont know how did i live like a corpse.  You gave me another  life. "

Other  was getting  scare now,  "what happened  tae? Whats wrong please tell me?? "

Tae shake his head as a no but his eyes were betraying  him "You need  to give me another  promise.  Will you promise me? " other  nods.. 

"Promise  me,  you will take care of my sunoo,  no matter what, he look like a spoil but believe  me he is just a good faker .  promise me you will forget about me.  You will live a beautiful  life.  Promise  me.. "

"Why are you speaking  like this?  "

"I am just going  for a trip .  I said before i am going  to be free soon didn’t  i?  Now promise"

"I promise you taehyung .  I will take care of your hearts not only sunoo but yeonjun and taehyun too.  I will live my life as it is now.  Now promise me you wont go somewhere i can't  follow "

Taehyung smile "i promise. I promise  you bogum hyung   I wont.  Dont worry.  " saying  that  tae kissed Other  cheek and walked  away,  other was looking  at tae's back.

Maybe he knew taehyung  going to turn but he doesn’t  want him to see his tears so he turn  when tae also turn  to him.  Taehyung  smile at him and walked  towards  his car and drive away... Leaving  that man who love him.

Bogum was standing ,  breezes  was telling  him something  he couldn’t  understand .  "You love me more than i love you taehyung . he won you this life,  I wont let him won the next one,  why the breezes are scaring  me tae.. No no nothing  wont happen.  You promised  me.... "

 "

Believe ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara