8th December

At hospital-

"HOBI" Namjoon shout hobi's name and ran to him.. "Dada .." when noah saw namjoon he try to free himself from hobi's grip.. When namjoon come closer hobi lose his hand so noah can go to namjoon.. Noah ran to namjoon who catch his son.. meanwhile Jungkook also come with jin.. Jin come to namjoon and took noah from him and hug him tightly.. "are you ok baby?" Noah nods and hug jin tightly.."Tae.. where is he??" Jungkook asked .. after few mins silent hobi point at O.T

Jungkook was walking here to there .. Namjoon was trying to take a best doctor here.. Hobi was closing his eyes jin was sitting beside hobi with a sleeping noah in his lap..

3 hours later....

A doctor come out "anyone one here for Jeon-" He was cut by 4 "US" . The doctor nods.. "I am sorry but We couldnt safe the baby.. and"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 days later...

Tae blink his eyes rapidly and slowly open them . He found a sleepy jungkook and Namjoon there. "Kooki.. hyung" he called them weak voices.. but both of them woke by it "tae.." Namjoon went to close him first he gave a peck on tae's forhead .. then jungkook came and gave a small kiss on tae's dry lips.. "tae are you ok? " Namjoon ask ..tae just nods.."nammi??" Namjoon smile "he is good " after hearing that tae looks at jungkook "my baby??" The room fall silent.. tae asked again "kooki.. our child?" Jungkook look at joon with pleading eyes."they couldnt safe that innocent soul baby" tae looks at namjoon with the same eyes he looked at 9 years ago.. that day namjoon couldnt do anything .. even today he couldnt do anything.. he was and he is helpless...

Namjoon couldnt tolerate tae eyes so he storm out of the room while jungkook pull tae in a hug.. they didnt even told him that tae cant be a mom again..

Flashback...

"I am sorry we couldnt safe the baby .. and tae will be wake in 48 hours.. " after that docter left.. all of them were sad .. but they were consoling themself that tae can have child in future .. but god has another plan...

"Mr. Jeon .. Dr. Called you in his room" a nurse came to tae's room where everyone was waiting for tae to woke up.. jungkook didnt hav courage to go alone there so Namjoon came along with him..

"Mr. Jeon i read tae's reports carefully .. I found that it will be better if you and Taehyung stop planning for babies.. mr.jeon is a male and his womb is already not that strong as womens . Now it's become fragile now.. It would be very dangerous if he gets pregnant.. He would have 30-45% to servibe. "

Present....

Namjoon broke when he step out of tae's room.. He hide his face between his hands.. Someone sat beside him.. And pull him in a hug.. Obviously he hug back "Shh.. Joonie..everything will be ok" Jin try to calm Namjoon.. But namjoon shake his head and whisper "Why it has to be him .. Why him.. 9 years ago on this date .. it wasnt his fault.. Even today it wasnt his...." Jin didnt say just hugging joon tightly..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin... What happend you seem off..want me to help you?" Jihoon ask jimin. He just roll his eyes and said "fuck off" Jihoon look at jimin for sometime than leave.. "Uff what is happening to me.. What dates today? " jimin wishper ".. 8 December .. "

"Nothing jimin.. Nothing happend today. It wasnt your fault.. It was his.. Yes his.. " he didnt know from where he started to cry.. Why every year this day made his life full of guilt.. When it was' his' fault..
"Why.. Why you didnt come... Whyyyyyyy" jimin started to cry harder..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby please eat something " jungkook beg to tae.. Who shake his head as a no.. "Kookie date??" tae whisper.. "8 dec-" out of know where tae started to cry... Jungkook still didnt know why on this day Whole kim family become sad. Especially tae who cry his heart out.. Tae whisper something but jungkook heard clearly as tae was in his arms "i m sorry minnie"

Those memories we treasure..

They can be the reason

Of your tears...

I just wanna share this...

Devil ask me

"What you want from others?"

Angel ask me

"What can you give others?"

My answer was

"Myself"

................................................................

Pls vote.. Nd comment