Noah...

Tae again went to kim mainson..  After that day,  that night especially  he never goes  there.  But he needs to go there.  Make everything  clear...

"Master,  you are back " an old maid said.  Tae smile at him. "Where  is he? " "At roof top "

"Nami " tae called him softly .  However  Noah have a straight  face.  "What a house weaker doing here? " "Please  here me out for a moment .  Please " Noah hate him but he still can't  see tears on his tata's face.  "Hurry "

"You mom and I had some kind of war. After I lost my son,  i got insane . I came here in midnight,  your dad wasn’t  here,  or I thought so.  I knew your mom's deep secret, so i wanted to scare him.  "

Tae's eyes get teary "which Secrets?  "

Flashback....

A insane taehyung  came to kim's.  He was not in sense  "KIM SEOKJIN,  COME OUT.  YOU KILLER.  YOU KILLED MY SON. COME OUT YOU CROWAD " Jin come downstairs .  "Tae listen..  " "I DONT WANT TO HERE ANYTHING .   I WILL TELL THE WHOLE  WORLD ABOUT YOUR SECRET  KIM.  YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING  LIKE I DID " Jin was getting  scare "You wont tae.  I didn’t  do anything .  " Tae laugh loudly  "SHUT UP.  YOU KILLED MY SON,  I WILL TAKE YOURS TOO.  I WILL TELL  HIM.  YOU AREN’T  HIS MOM.  YOU KILLED HIS REAL MOM.  YOU KILLED MIN JIWOO.  YOU KILLED YOONGI HYUNG SISTER,  YOU KILLED NAMJOON HYUNG TRUE LOVE.  YOU KNEW THAT SHE IS -" Tae was cut by loud sound of falling  vase. 

Both jin and tae looked at that direction.  Both gasp when they found Namjoon .  His eyes were in pain..  Too much pain... 

"Joon-ah " jin called him.  "Is noah mine and jiwoo's son? " jin nods,  tears where dipping  from his chin. " He is your and jiwoo's son.  But i love him more than my own blood joon.  He is my...  My son.  My nami "

"Jin tell me,  everything .  Every  single thing  "

Jin break out...  He felt so helpless . 

" jiwoo was pregnant  at that time.  She was like a month..  But that time you were already asked me for marriage .  Even though  it was your way forgetting  her.  I didn’t  said  anything . I took her to ilsan and kept her there.  Sister lia take care for her, she actually gave me that idea.  I pretend  to be pregnant  the whole time.  I called jimin there ,  and took nami after he born .  But believe  me joon,  i never take a child because i want to give my all love  to nami. "

Namjoon was in pure shock.  He betrayed  him..  "Where  is she? "

"She..  After i took nami from her.  I never  bother  to look for her.  All i know that she went to USA her brother  place.  After tae gets his first abortion .  I saw his pain.  I felt guilty .  So I went to USA to find  her but i was late..  I was approximately 4 years late.  She went to depression  and started drugs.  Her brother  wants to stop her and even tried however ,  she moved out by pretending  she is ok .  But On September on your birthday  she over dose and died . "

Namjoon felt on his knee.  He doesn’t  know how to feel.  He was numb..  He looked at tae.  Tae was also crying . 

"You knew tae? Than why you didnt told me? "

"When I meet yoongi hyung.  He always tell me his sister story.  One day i found his and jiwoo noona's picture .  He told me everything .  he Said  i am just like noona and he doesnt want me to the same.  "

Jin was about to say something  but his phone rang "Mom,  how are you? " nami called him.  He just broke in his tears.. 

So tae took that phone from him.  "Hello mom? What happened??  " "Hello,  nami everything  is ok.  Bye.  Mom will call you later "

Present ....

"After that day your dad stop talking  with me and to your mom.  Your mom did his best however  your dad... 

You know noah your dad wasn’t  angry over your still he isnt.  He is angry over Himself  that's  why he is angry  over us. 

They are in different  countries  but they  didn’t  get separated  yet .  You know why?? "

Noah shake his head as a no.  He was a crying  mess. 

"No matter how many sins your mom did.  But his love for you and your dad was real"

Noah couldn’t  help but ran to hug his tata.  He hug tae tightly . 

"All i knew was you were there and after that dad stop talking .  I felt hurt knowing  my mom was crying  every night.  He never speak about that day to me.  But sister lia told me you were the reason and mom told ger everything ,  how you create problems  because your marriage  was a mess.,  so i believe  her.  I am sorry tata.  I was hating you without  knowing  everything .  "

Tae just kissed his temple and hugged him tight... 

"No matter what you are my still that little  nami.  Help your parents  ok.. "

Nami just nods.

No matter what jin did.. All he wants namjoon love.  He heard someone he shouldn’t  and Nami understand  that.  He cant hate his mom no matter what. 

(Jin was insane in his love for joon.  So he did everything  to Keep  namjoon his.  But his love for nami was real.  He did bad things to tae.  But tae decided  to forget thoes. Its gave him little freedom if he be true to Himself .  Carrying  hate is a burden.  )

Happy birthday WWH

Happy birthday
WWH

Happy birthday WWH