Years later

10 years have been pass .. 

So many things change . Yeonjun , taehune turn 10 . Sunoo turn 7 . 

At 12.00 someone slowly open yeonjun's room and walked inside . He was in deep sleep , he gets that from his dada . He sleep like a log . Someone sat beside him , play with his hair a bit . Smell his hair . Kissed multiple times. Than slowly lay down beside him and pull him in his arms . For five minutes . However those five minutes were so precious , he can not explain . After five minutes , he slowly remove himself from yeonjun and tacked him in a blanket . Before leaving a kiss on his temple .

Next morning ...

"Jungkook , here is your eggs . "Taehyung gave Jungkook his breakfast . Who just thanked him.  "Tae do you have office today? " Jimin asked . "Yep , 2 meeting . " Jimin nods "Than can you pick sunoo from his class . I have a shoot till 5 and you know i can't trust that brat " . Jimin said rolling his eyes . "How many times i have to tell you jimin ? Dont call my son a brat ." Jungkook said in cold tone ." Jungkook , your this blind love is making him a spoil brat . So stop . You are not the one hearing his complains me and tar have to handle them " jungkook just get up and leave . Tae sigh and eat his breakfast.  Its nothing new .

"Amma , can i have pancakes today? " Taehune asked tae " Mom , I want blueberry muffins " yeonjun asked "I want pancakes too amma "Sunoo said . Taehyung went to kitchen and cough "Ok , so chef min , your oldest son wants blueberry muffins , second and third wants pancakes ."  Jimin sigh . "Why can't they want one thing? Why god " saying that jimin start cooking .

"Stay safe . Dont do any fights today jun . " "Ok , maa " . Jimin smile and kissed his cheeks . "Please take care of yourself and your short temper brother taetae" "dont worry mom " . Jimin kissed taehune cheeks before saying both brothers bye . "Ok , you mister , if i get any complain today , your dada or amma cant save you from me . " Sunoo nods "i am good boy mom " jimin sigh and kissed his cheek before saying bye .

Sunoo was crying , when tae come to pick him "what happened my love? " "Amma they said i am bad influence and amma , mom are slut  ." "How can they ? Its thats why you are crying ? " Sunoo shake his head as a no . "Than? " "Jun jun hyung and tae tae hyung beat them now they ended up in the hospital and they in the principal office . They called dada and mom too " . Taehyung cruse under his breath... " Dont worry "

"Mr, jeon . Your both sons beat them so badly they ended up in hospital . So please punish them by yourself ." Jungkook looked at his sons. Yeonjun had a cut on his lips and taehune had a red puffy cheeks  "Both of you should be shame , how can you guys send them to hospital . They said bad things about your youngest brother and parents . You both get hurts... Such a shame ..

You two are going to learn fighting . If i see any scars on your body . I will be the one sent you in the hospital . Learn fighting . And next time send them to direct ICU .  "

Both yeonjun and taehune smirk and nods and that principal was shocked , jungkook throw a millon dollars check and " half for the school charity and half for mouth shutting . " Saying that he left .

Jimin was fluming in anger "you both are grounded for  week and you sunoo no phone for week "

Pls share your thoughts