baby or mother

"Tae , wake up sweetie " someone called tae, he know that voice .. "Noona" tae's eyes get watery , he woke up and hug his noona .. "i miss you noona . " Jiwoo chuckle "Me too , my baby . " Tae break the hug and look sides "Noona , where are you?" Its a beautiful place with so many colorful flowers, butterfly , a beautiful river with clean water .. "I live here tae . And if you want you can also live with me " tae looked at her confused . "What do you mean ?" Jiwoo point at a cloud "look"

Jungkook woke up and kissed jimin's lips . "Good morning honey " jimin shyly reply "morning " . Jungkook was about to pull him in another kiss when they heard a knock "come in " a cute little baby in dinosaur onesie come in and cilam at their bed with lot of struggle "mama slweepy" jimin chuckle and pulled him in his embrace .

"Such a beautiful family .Right tae?" Taehyung nods . "But my baby " "oh , i forget to saw other part .."

Later that day a little boy come to their house with yoongi ... That boy ran when he saw jungkook and hug his leg , however jungkook just pat his head and went to his other son . Jimin , give him a small smile .. that kid looked at yoongi with force smile ..

" Your kid will suffer , if i be nice with my words than he will be a side dish " tae shout out a "No , I wont let that happen . He will get everything . " Jiwoo smile "than , i guess , you are going to fight and what you are going to do " tae smirks ... "they saw tae , didn't saw kim Taehyung . Especially as a mother . Noona aren't you going show what will happen if i servibe? Jiwoo shake her head as no "You are going to create your destiny by yourself tae . Choose carefully tae . Friend or enemy , you wont get chances again and again .. " tae show her his puppy eyes .. she sigh

"A mother can die
She can live
She can destroy
Can be destroyed
Just took her piece
Of soul she
Will be broken like
House of card "

"I am ready tho destroy that house of card " tae smirks

"Tae , will be mine bogum." Jungkook shout at bogum , who smirks "Even he will be yours , inside he will regret , remember my words . He will regret to choose you over me jeon "

That's the only sound jungkook was hearing after hobi's bust out . He is just saying everyone is wrong , he love Taehyung . However , nothing is in his favor .

Hobi got a call from someone he knew he would get sooner or later .
"He-hello " HOW CAN THIS HAPPENED? HOW CAN YOU GUYS CAN BE THIS CARELESS ? IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO ANYONE OF THEM I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY EACH ONE OF YOU " kai shout from other side "Find that car owner . I will kill him by myself . " kai chuckle "I amused , you think that guy is still alive . " '"its jimin and jin right?" Other stay silent "Its jimin and ***" hobi eyes got bigger "How is that possible ? " Kai sigh "everything is possible . Just like jin she manipulate jimin " .. hobi went silent "Only tae can handle . " Other sight silently agreed .

At ot ..

Suddenly tae take a long breath , his breathing finally got in control .yoongi take a sigh of relief . He went outside ..

First thing he did punch hobi and pulled him by collar "How can this happend? Where you?? Do you know he was in already labour ... That water was slowly broking which make that even worse . Be great ful to god that his belly and head didn't get hurt that much "

Yoongi took a long breath.. to calm down "He will live right yoongi?" Namjoon asked quietly . "Can't say anything , he being water broke at this time made everything worse .. he already has many complications .. now this .. I can't assure you guys anything . "

Jungkook blood was getting cold just by hearing everything .. , his blood turn into ice when he saw yoongi looked at him "please dont asked me anything , please " yoongi ignore everything "You are jeon Taehyung's legal husband and baby biological father ... So you have choose Mother or baby "
Jungkook blood officially turn into water .. he slide down by the wall and sat on ground holding his head ..

"Jungkook , choose fast .. "

"What to choose its mother " namjoon shout ...

Jungkook stand up and said " Taehyung will be destroyed and dead if anything happens to his child .. "

"Save my heir "

Did jungkook took right decision ?