New love stories or hate. 1

One side love hold
More power than
Both sides loves have
Because it's all his

"Taehyun? " Teacher  called taehyun .  Taehyun  lookes at her and rise his hand "I am here ".  "Meet me after your class. " Taehyun  was confused  yet he nods.

After class,  he walked towards  his teacher's room.  He knocked the door "May I come in? " that teacher said yes.  When taehyun  walked in he found  there was another  boy. 

"Taehyun meet Beomgyu

"Taehyun meet Beomgyu.  He is weak in math.  Can you help by teaching ?  " Taehyun think abit and agreed  "Ok miss.  I will help me.  "

"Beomgyu If you are free now,  lets start now,  shall we? " taehyun asked.  However  beomgyu was lost in something  or you can some one

"Beomgyu? " taehyun called him,  even that miss called him but he was so lost

"Beomgyu? " taehyun called him,  even that miss called him but he was so lost.  At last taehyune  had to shake him .  "Hey are you ok? " beomgyu  nods "Did you say something?  " Taehyun couldn’t  help but laugh at his comment

  "Hey are you ok? " beomgyu  nods "Did you say something?  " Taehyun couldn’t  help but laugh at his comment

"Yes,  beomgyu .  Are you free now? Lets start now shall we? " Beomgyu shake his head and said "No,  i have something  to do.  "  Taehyun nods.  "Ok,  tomorrow  2 pm.  Ok miss i take my leave. " Beomgyu  didn’t  want abit after taehyun left. 

Not forgetting  left the money for the teacher. 

Beomguy went to his house,  take shower,  wear new dress .  Than he started  to do his favorite  job of the day.  Admire someone..  He sat on the carpet,  lean back on his bed,  stare  his love

  He sat on the carpet,  lean back on his bed,  stare  his love

Flashback...

Taehyun was walking  with sunoo,  who was whining about how his teacher gave him a  B+ in math.  He saw a boy crying  alone.  But he just walked away.. Like everyone . 

In the evening ,  he saw that boy seating  on the same place.  He walked towards  him.  He sat beside him.  "Did you eat anything?  " That boy shake his head as a no.  Taehyun walked  out from there and come back with some food. 

"Here,  Let's  share our pain.  I hate my mom and appa.  I am living  just because  of my amma.  If one day he left me i will die.  You can say he is my life.   I dislike  my mom for so many reason.  But only one reason i hate him and that the same reason I hate my appa.  Wanna know what? " other nods "They hurt my amma.  He is my everything.  Let me guess You are hurt or betrayed right?   "  other again nods " You are just like my amma.  Hurt and betrayed .  Its ok.  He is fine now.  You will be fine too.  Also nice to share my pain .  Wanna share yours?  "

Other nods "My parents  are getting  divorce .  They promised me we will be all ways together .  Now  " other again broke in salty water.. 

Taehyun sigh " Aren’t  you making  three lifes tough? " other looked like taehyun said something  he musn't  ..
" You are making  three likes knot just because you want something ,  however  you won't get that ever.  They will never be the same.  Once a broken  glass always stay broken no matter how we tried  to make it like old one.  It's  ruined and ruined  deserve  to leave no matter how much you love that cus it will hurt you more knowing or staying  in that ruined  more.  So be happy  and let them be happy .  " Other looked at his eyes he could  see pain and he wants to remove  every bit of pain there. 

Other dont know what happened  but taehyun just left. 

"I want him "

After doing everything  he could  he finally  found  him.  He found  him in his dad hotel.  He came there for a party. 
That day he sneaked  out a picture . 

Present...

Beomgyu  was talking  with his love

" I can't  wait to be in your arms.  I can't  wait  to be yours.  Will you give me chance? I know,  i know  i dont related  with you but i want you.  That day i saw that pain in your eyes which make me so mad.  That i am a mad and you are my madness .  I will cross  every  limit to have you.  Jeon taehyun,  will you be mine?  Am i  obssed?  I dont care.  All i want is you.  

I will make sure that after your amma  you will be live for me.  I Won't you go after 1 year 3 months 5 days i find you...

I will be your amma's replacement  or you can say your another  heart.. "

So...  New lovers in town.  Did you guys like it?