Busan

(Ignore the mistakes)

At busan:

Jimin's apartment

Decision is something ..No matter whice one you choose ..other will look better the next moment

"Fuck.. I am about - ahhh Jimin" A old man cum inside of Jimin's mouth who spit it out the next second and went to bathroom and brush his teeth than come back to his room and found the old man was still panting.. He sigh and sat on chair of his room.. Minutes later old man relax , wear his underwear and pants .. He give money to Jimin and about to left but Jimin's voice stop him "That's less .. You fucking come inside my mouth without any warning.. so it's less.. " the man turn around and gave Jimin more money .. Jimin smile at him "Please come here again Mr. Lee.. " and bow.. Mr.Lee soff and left .. He knows If he didnt gave Jimin extra money then Jimin would make a huge Seen by now...

Jimin pov:

Fuck, that small dick fucking come inside my mouth.. if he didnt gave me the extra money than I would saw him who is Real Park Jimin.. I went to kitchen so eat something.. when I was entering at the kitchen I notice today's date .. it's 4th dec.. Today is his birthday.. My hyung.. I miss him to much.. I wish I didnt take that decision than I will be somewhere else.. I wouldnt be at my apartment .. I wouldnt be at busan .. I wouldn't have please other.. I would be with them.. i would be at seoul .. I could do something else.. but everything is change .. I didnt even notice that I was crying.. I wipe my eyes and went to bedroom .. My hunger was long gone.. I took my phone and and type birthday msg as he is a famous person he will think me as a fan but atleast he will read or even give a glance that's enough for me....

After sending the birthday msg .. I lay down and I didnt even notice when I fall asleep while thinking about those memories I treasure the most.. Those are the only good thing happend to me...

I wish that I could be with them again... I miss my other half the most.....

At seoul :

Kim Manson

"Happy birthday " everyone shout when Jin enter at the manson.. Jin had a shoot in Japan , he was quite sad that no one wished him from family.. but now he is crying nami and tae ran to him hug him.. after they broke hug joon come front nami and tae gave them space and went back where Jhope and jungkook were standing..

"Dont cry birthday boy" namjoon wipes his tears that made jin cry hard more Joon smile and hug him .. jin gladly hug back..

Meanwhile Taekook bring the birthday cake.. namjin broke their hug namjoon hold jin's hand both of them went there where everyone was waiting for them.. Joon's hand was replace by nami's as soon he saw them.. jin smile at his little boy .. Jin and nami cut the cake .. everyone wished him happy birthday again..

One hour later...

It was still early morning... as it's only 8 am now.. after cutting cake everyone went thier room.. Jhope have his own room there as he also quite live here.. dont judge him he has his own house but he love to stay at kim mansion as taekook stay there ateast a week and he love to stay with his family and everyone understand that.. that's why Jhope his own room there....

Jin take a quick bath.. he wear comfortable pajamas and namjoon's hoodie.. he enters his room found namjoon asleep with a whiny nami who was having a battle with his eyes.. he smile at his boy he knows that boy cant sleep without him thats why jin hate outside shoots.. he went to bed and laid there and pull nami close to him ..

The little boy struggle a little than finally slept.. jin smile and gave a kiss to his forehead.. three of them were asleep but Jin's phone continuously getting notification and sounds distrube nami the most .. nami started to cry and that make jin wide wake him pull that upper his chest and grabs his phone and make it silent

he saw a number that always wished him.. at first jin was scared that someone find his number but he notice that the number only wished him at his birthday's .. So he didnt mind that.. He thought that that number was must be his old friends as jin never change his number ....

Jin smile at the birthday msg than place that phone at nightstand than turn around carefully and place that little bundle of joy at bed .. kiss his cheeks and hug him and about to fall asleep when namjoon said something..

"We are going Busan tommorow for your birthday trip.. Thats was something i shouldn't tell you now but i cant sleep without telling you... " Namjoon end with a big grin.. Jin just chuckles.. "I love you joonie - ah" Namjoon move a little and gave peck to jin "happy birthday Jinnie and love you too" and three of them slept again....

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Hope you guys enjoyed...