Someone will come

"Let me see him please , for the last time " a mother plead to a monster "No . You can't see him . He is my son . You can't see him again " A mother was begging with his last drop of existence "Please , Let me see him once . I am dying.  Let me see him before .." that monster just turn around and about to leave that time that mother scream her pain out "You didn't let me him , You take a child from a mother. I cursed you both , one day someone will come and took your everything like you take mine . Remember , god never let a mother curse failed . You both will know what I am feeling . Nothing is worse than taking a child from his mother . You both will feel this ... Remember  "

Taehyung woked up . He can't sleep remembering jiwoo .  He still remember how she come to their life. ..

"Hyung , please buy a balloon " a 7 year Taehyung request to his brother , however namjoon didn't have any money with him . "Taetae , my little prince . Hyung doesn't have any money with him now " 14 year namjoon said . But his little prince can't handle a no from his big brother . So he start crying loudly .  Suddenly out of nowhere a girl came with a balloon a give it to Taehyung . Which make tae a big smile . Seeing that namjoon also have a big smile .  Namjoon bow down and thanked that girl "thank you miss ."

(Imagine a smile a pls)

"Its ok . I hope you are happy now little prince " Taehyung looked at her like a cute angry puppy "Don't call me that . Only my hyung can call me that . Here take your balloon ." Taehyung pulled his hand towards her showing he doesn't want her balloon "Taetae , its bad " That made tae more angry , so he let the balloon . Which let the balloon fly to sky "you made me bad infornt of my hyung . you don't know Kim Taehyung's power " tae cutely glare at her . All she did was chuckle and she looked at tae "I am sorry . I didn't mean to make you bad infornt of your hyung . I thought you will be my friend.  But now .. you kinda dislike me . That make me sad . " She pout . Tae felt bad "Ok i forgive you . But dont call me little prince or taetae only hyung can call me that . You can call me umm tiger . Because hyung tell me i am a tiger . A very dangerous tiger" she just chuckle and nods . "Ok tiger , so friends " she pulls her hand out for hand shake , tae looked at namjoon who nods and tae handshake with her "ok friends, now I am going play ok .can i go hyung? " Namjoon nods . Tae ran to play with sand ..

"Hello , I am Jiwoo " " Hi, I am kim Namjoon " both of them were looking at tae playing . "Are we friends too nami ? " Namjoon nods

"I couldn't save you sister . But I will save him from those monster . That time I was a sore loser .. but now i have power . Your brother will take care of your tiger . He will be again his old self . Just like i promise .  You brother will full fill his promise this time jiwoo. They are going to suffer . "

Who do you think her brother is?

Comment pls . Your comment motived me .

Also this is a birthday treat from me and jimin .