Birthday -2

I am not that bad you guys..

18 years ago....

Jungkook was too happy to even cry. His first child born. His and taehyungs son. He was glad to name him. He name him Jeon Taejung .

He was with his son all night. He couldn't see his son properly because of that case he was in.

Jungkook knew tae didn't woke up so he was with son. They are only two child in that room one is his son.

Jungkook was looking at his son with pure love.

In that meantime ...

"Just kill him. " Other cried out no. "Please no. He is just a pure soul " "you have to... You have to do this Jin " jin cried to Other. He begged to her "No please dont make me do this. I cant do this anymore " Other chuckle "Than you dont love you son? Look" other saw jin a video of his son playing and there is a strange red light on his head.. "Nami..." "Yes, Kim noah.. He is in a hostel right? What will happed if someone shoot him? " Jin shake his head as a no "Please spare my son. My son. I beg you. I will.... I Will KILL TAE'S SON.. P..please spare my son " jin fall on his knees crying .. Other looked at him "Good "

At hospital..

Jin sneak in to the hospital . he payed a nurse to get jungkook out of that room. His luck his hospital doesn't have any cctv near premature child room.

He sneak inside. He touch that case of taejung.. "Forgive me. "

Jungkook come back after 10 minutes . He felt little strange . He looked at taejung's case and saw something not right. He called a nurse..

Jungkook clasped when he heard taejung is no more due to suffocating. He couldn't think anything ...

He was too broken to handle tae.. When he finally handle Himself tae was already woken up, heard everything and gone to kim.

Present ..

Yoongi felt strange felling by just thinking about jungkook and tae in a short moment. His brain didn't went to details and his hands are already cold. He looked at taehyung and jungkook who are coming back to their car.

Yoongi looked at hobi and place his hand on his. "You need to be strong . " hobi shake his head as a no "I cant. Not anymore. Its hurt me to see them like this. Tae he deserve happiness . "

"God, will gave him his happiness soon. Dont worry . "

Meanwhile ..

"Gosh, this boy.. Everything is such a mess " jin was so angry "You little devil. Come out. Jin heard a yell of that little devil "Today is my birthday. So I am free " jin chuckle "Yeah. Who told you" other hug jin from back "Jinnie, are you gonna scold me at my birthday? " jin sigh.. "You are lucky.. " other chuckle "i know I am. I got you jinnie. I dont need anything . I am so lucky to have you jinnie. You are my everything . " Jin felt his heart stop by other such dedicated words.. Jin's mind "if you knew everything you are going to hate me the most " jin just nods. "Did naoh hyung called you? " jin shale his head as a no. "He will call at night. Lets prepare for your birthday shall we?" other nods...

Other was going to his room when jin called him..

"Happy 18 birthday jk"

Other just smile at him

Other  just smile at him

I wonder who is he now? 🤔