Offer 5

As y/n was dragged into Shiganshina, many onlookers began to gossip. She simply ignored them all and focused on her current situation. If she hadn't shot that arrow to save Erwin, her spot wouldn't have been discovered by the Military Police. She wouldn't be possibly looking at death right now.

Why did I even save him? He would've been fine. Maybe a slash down his eye but he'd live to see another day

Y/n asked herself all the right questions but she didn't have an answer to any of them. Tapping her out of her self interrogation, an M.P soldier harshly pulled on the other end of the rope that bundled her hands together.

"We're here mutt"

Y/n took a breath to calm herself down. Not wanting to add further charges to her case, she kept her mouth shut and proceeded forward. She was then forced to stand up for an hour while the higher ups sat and discussed her matter.

"Nile, you claim these are the crimes she's committed, is that right?"

A man with shoulder length hair and a crown resting ontop of his head spoke. This wasn't the first time y/n had run into an altercation with the King of this town.

"Yes your highness"

Her eyes widened when she took a closer look at the list.

Arson? theft and attempted treason?!

She couldn't let them charge her with these false accusations but she didn't want anymore on her plate. So playing along with the 'titles', y/n spoke up.

"If I may your hig-"

She wasn't able to finish as she was slapped across the face causing her to look to the side.

"You may not. As we were your highness"

And just like that, she was left speechless as they continued their conversation. It was clear to y/n that this was all a set up. The king hadn't even bothered to go through the list, he just held it up asif that proved anything.
Y/n noticed Nile slipping a bag of silver into the Kings pocket.

Bribery, how fucking low

There was no way she had a chance if they had already made up their minds, her hope was growing slim. Just as it ran out, the doors behind her opened with a loud slam.

"Apologies, your highness"

An informat kneeled which nearly made y/n throw up at the thought of bowing to Fritz. She'd never forget what he did to her people.

"What was so important you had to interrupt us?"

As usual, Nile was annoyed.

"I hold a message from the Survey Corps. They're requesting a court hearing"

She spoke not at all afraid of Nile's glare.  

"What may the court hearing be for?"

The king stepped down from his chair and approached the young lady.

"The solo soldier your highness. They'd like to have her join them and serve strictly under Commander Erwin if you would pardon her from death"

Y/n rephrased the sentence many times in her head but things were bad for her every time. She'd rather die than serve any Commander.

"Is that so?"

Fritz looked asif he was talking with himself in his head.

"Send word back. There shall be no need for the court hearing. The Survey Corps may have her but as you said, she's to serve strictly under Commander Erwin"