Offer 6

"You look like shit"

Levi truthfully told Erwin after a good look at him.

"Just thinking a few things over"

"What are those things? You look like you're in a mid-life crisis"

The Corporal poured himself some black tea awaiting an answer.

"They're not of much importance"

Just as Erwin dismissed the topic, Hange made an appearance and joined the two.

"Aren't you supposed to be showing miss new recruit around?"

"How did you know about that? You know what, don't actually answer that. Yes I was supposed to be showing her around"

"Call me blind but I don't see her behind you"

"She asked if I knew where we kept the horses so I showed her"

"And where is she currently?"

"What is this, an interrogation?"

"Yes, talk"

"I left her there, looked like she wanted to spend time with Erwin's horse"

"Could you repeat that please?"

Erwin heard his name but hadn't been listening to the conversation unfolding infront of him.

"She said your horse is pregnant"

Levi lied causing Erwin to slightly choke on his own tea.

"Aurora is what?"

"Calm down, she's still a virgin"

Erwin sighed at Levi for even putting the thought into existence. If his horse got pregnant, he'd have to use a different horse. Aurora was the best there was.

"Hange, truthfully, what is it you said?"

"The solider, she's looking after your horse. How could you forget to take the amour off Aurora?"

Erwin's eyes opened up a little bit more realising his mistake but more for the behaviour of his horse. Aroura didn't take well to anyone other than the commander.

"Did she bite her?" 

"No but her armor was still on"

Erwin was ready to get up and take the armour off his horse but Hange stopped him.

"She took it off, no need to exhaust yourself any further. Seriously you look like shit"

"So I've been told. I suppose I'm just a little confused. Why did she help us for so long if she hates us?"

Hange failed to hold in her laugh as she told Levi how Erwin stopped the solider from causing harm to a scout.

"I wasn't aware you saw that. I don't think I've ever met someone so-"

"Disrespectful, rude and unbecoming of a true soldier?"

Levi finished Erwin's sentence. Hange had complete different words in mind but once again, she kept her lips sealed.

"Why did you even appeal with an idea like that? She's solo for a reason. Let's not prive into that reason"

"That or let them kill her. Which one would you have preferred?"

Hange could see Erwin was getting agitated on the topic. He stood up and left the room without another word.

"The chances of pissing Erwin off are concrete low, and yet you've somehow managed to do exactly just that"