Offer 20

Before y/n could process why she was being accused of murder, she quickly grabbed what little belongings she had before noticing her daggers were missing. She slid the thought away, thinking she'd most likely just misplaced them, so finished packing. Just as she opened the window to climb out, her second thoughts stopped her.
Y/n knew no one on the other side of that door was reasonable.

I can't talk them over this clear misunderstanding.

They would use anything as sick evidence against her, even her skin. Her chances of getting out unscathed were low if she was caught but y/n couldn't force herself to leave. If she did, she'd never be able to return. The thought of leaving Erwin weighed too heavy on her heart, she was going to stay. 

Y/n secured her hood before approaching the front door with the key in her left hand.

"I'll come quietly under two conditions"

"We make the rules here, not you"

A guard from the other side tried to uphold authority.

"The conditions will be met or I'm gone and don't for one second think you can catch me"

Chatting could be heard from the other side of the door until they went silent which y/n took to be their agreement.

"No one touches my hood and no fire in the same room as me. I'm only asking for your saftey"

"Deal"

"Swear it on your freedom"

I know just how much these bastards value their freedom

When y/n heard muttering, she knew they had no intention of staying to true to the condition at first. 

"We swear it on our freedom now come out"

She still didn't trust them but unlocked the door and raised her hands. Y/n was immediately grabbed and her arms tied together with rope.

of course, Nile

"No words? Scared? You should be. We'll make sure you suffer for what you've done"

She still did not speak and instead looked down at his hand that concealed a key. Y/n looked further and noticed her door number was written on it. It couldn't have been her key because she'd never dropped it.

if had a key why did he not just use it instead of agreeing to my terms?

Nile walked over to where y/n had thought her daggers were and he pulled out the sack. Though shocked as to why it was empty, y/n remained still.

"Fled the scene without taking back your daggers"

She allowed Nile to keep running his mouth while she stayed quiet and analysed the situation.

Nile was on excellent ground in terms of business with the former King. With Fritz executed, Nile no longer had connections that allowed him to do whatever he pleased, not with Historia now Queen. Y/n didn't know what business or profit he stood to gain from killing Ymir but she knew it was him. He was now framing her because she was supposedly foreign to this city, the people of this town wouldn't bat one eye if I was executed.

"I'll make sure you're put behind bars for the rest of your life. Take her to the cells at head quarters"

Y/n was escorted out of her room. On the way out, she made eye contact with Erwin who didn't try to hide his concern. She looked away but not before seeing him mouth 'I trust you'.