Offer 9

Y/n unfortunately didn't get much sleep. Nothing was really keeping her awake but she just couldn't fall asleep.
Hearing a knock on her door, y/n sat up and asked for who it was.

"Hange"

She didn't bother putting her hoodie on and let Hange in.

"Morning"

"Good morning. We're leaving in a few minutes. Here"

Hange handed her a box and y/n's eyes opened when she saw all her weapons the Military Police had confiscated.

"I took it from Erwin's office while he went to get suited up"

Setting the box on the floor, y/n thanked Hange before she opened the door.

"Don't die"

Hange only nodded and left, leaving y/n to do her morning routine despite the early hour. The process would take her roughly 45 minutes and that would be a long enough wait.

"Hmm"

Y/n stood infront of her battle wear. There was no way she'd wear it. Not a chance she'd wear the emblem of the Scouts and be associated with them.

"Training outfit it is"

The training outfit didn't have the wings on either part. It was plain and simple. The only set back was y/n would have no protection. But she'd dealt with worse situations and nobody had ever come close to ending her on the battle field.

After putting the uniform on, y/n heard footsteps come over to her door and just stand there. Erwin must've stationed a guard infront of her door so she couldn't try to leave.

they think that will stop me, cute

She strapped on her swords, bow and arrows then pulled up her hood to cover her face. Y/n opened the door and before the guard could turn around, she curled her right arm around his throat and held that arm with her left. She pulled back and tightened her grip until the man fell unconscious. He dropped to the floor when she let go. Not risking the chance of more guards coming, she quickly walked to the barn where she soon found out that every horse, including her own, was gone.

"They fucking didn't"

Narsis was nowhere to be found. Erwin had taken him to ensure y/n wouldn't escape. She wasn't too concerned for his saftey as as she new Narsis would never allow someone else to ride him without her permission. But she didn't like the idea of him being out there without her.

son of a bitch

Making sure her hood was on, y/n walked out of the building and took a seat on the floor. She sat somewhere that was out of view from the guards and patiently waited. She had trust in Narsis. He'd come to her, no matter what.

~~

After covering 15 miles in 3 hours of marching, those on horse back trotting, the soldiers had come to a hault. This gave the three time to talk.

"Y- you took her horse?!"

"Yes Hange. She'd never leave him behind"

"I would've never thought you'd use ones love for their horse as leverage"

"You don't happen to know anything about a missing box from my room do you?"

Hange froze and started sweating at the change of subject.

"Um, no. Why do you ask?"

"Hange I know you gave y/n back her weapons"

She sighed in defeat.