Offer 19

After rubbing her eyes open, y/n got up and did her morning routine before getting dressed. With her hood on, she looked outside her window and noticed she had woken up a little to early.

I should go greet Hange

As she left her room and locked the door, y/n wondered to herself if Hange had changed at all. Realising she had no idea where her room was, yn went down to the front desk and found the registration girl.

"Excuse me ma'am, is there a Hange Zoe staying here?"

The lady glared at y/n after noticing her skin colour.

"What a rude tone, I gave nothing to say to you"

Used to encounters like this, y/n remained as calm as she first was.

"I'm the Majesty's personal guard, unless you wouldn't like to have a word wi-"

The lady's eyes had widened hearing y/n's position and connection to the Queen. Thought it

"No, no! I'll look for it right away. She should be in....room 127"

The lady sighed, it seemed to be the second time she'd been forced to cough up information.

Content with how the interaction ended, Y/n made her way up to Hange's room. She knocked on the door and waited for it to click open.

"It's been a long time"

Y/n took note of the way Hange slightly opened the door to get through then closed it behind herself. Her hair was also alot more messy than usual and it looked asif she had rushed to slap clothes on.

so he managed to stop being a bitch

"About damn time you came and greeted me"

Hange turned her head in saltiness.

"Come on, don't be like that"

Y/n held out a hand instead of opening her arms out making hange raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not a fan of hugs"

Hange took y/n's hand in her own and shook it.

"Welcome back"

Y/n nodded.

"Could you fetch Levi for me? There's something we need to talk about"

"Wh- he's not in there"

"And I never suggested he was, you sold yourself"

Hange's face visibly turned red. Not wanting to feel anymore embarrassment, she walked back in her room and Levi came out a minute later and slouched against the wall with one foot up.

"I see you're still not getting enough sleep"

Levi knew y/n wanted to add a comment about the cause being something other than insomnia but left it at that.

"There was a time I thought you were dead, shame that wasn't the case"

"And I hear the scouts have been bearly managing to survive. How are they doing?"

The tone in y/n's voice changed from condescending to holding a little bit of concern.

"The strong will be fine. Yknow you said you don't serve but you're practically the Queen's bitch right now"

"I'd say someone ought to shut that little mouth of yours but I bet Hange takes care of that job real nice for you doesn't she?"

Y/n turned and raising a waving hand as she walked away. Shaking his head with an annoyed scowl on his face, Levi returned the wave before heading back inside Hange's room.