Offer 12

false alarm, no chapter update, just heavily editing old ones before I release any new so this is a reminder to reread previous chapters
sorry for the two year wait 🙏🏿

Y/n looked at the formal dress Hange had given her.

"At least try it"

"I can't wear a suit?"

"Y/n it's just a dress. Put up with it for one day"

"As lovely as it looks, it's not me. Can you get me an exact replicate, but complete opposite colours, of whatever Erwin's wearing and in my size? Keep it male fitted"

"You really are picky and impossible sometimes"

Hange took the dress back and left y/n's room who assumed it would take a while for Hange to return. She took the time to brush her teeth, shower, which was a pain with her shoulder, and do her hair. That took the longest.

"I'm back!"

Y/n heard Hange shout as she entered and closed the door behind herself.

"Here"

Hange handed y/n, who had a towl wrapped around her body, the clothes in her hand.

"I appreciate it. Give me one sec"

She walked back into the shower room and started changing. She made sure to put her under layers that consisted of a thin black long sleeved top and bottom. It covered every inch of her body including something she'd always hidden. That something was the reason she always covered up.

"Hange, could you come help me?"

Y/n was struggling to put her shirt on with only one arm so she had Hange help her out. Once she was done, they came back into her bedroom.

"How does it look?"

She asked Hange. The uniform was a plain cream suit so the lounge jacket, waistcoat, shirt and tie were all creame white.

"White really is your colour"

Hange complimented.

"Here"

She gave y/n an armband.

"I know you're not a big fan of the emblem so I tried to find a way to make it go as unseen as possible but it's going to stand out with the white"

"Better than wearing a Cape with the emblem enlarged"

Y/n slid the band on her right fore arm.

"Thank you"

She did the top button of her suit jacket before undoing it and just letting the suit hang open.

"What did I say, picky as ever"

Y/n rolled up her trousers and strapped on a few daggers to her calves.

"Before you say anything, yes. Yes, I need to do this"

"If Erwin finds out, we're both in for an hour long lecture"

"How would he find out, assault?"

Y/n reached for her hood but Hange stopped her.

"It's a formal meeting remember? As a woman, I don't even think you can wear a suit. They'll see it as you thinking you're on the same level as them then take it for disrespect"

Hange explained. Y/n left her hood behind and the pair left the room.

"Just goes to show how unsure of themselves they are. Claim they're men but as soon as someone else does what they do, they start questioning"