Offer 13

editing this made me genuinely feel bad for those who read this the way it was two years ago. Really appreciate everyone who read past old chapter 1

Hange walked up to Levi after failing to spot y/n in the crowd of soldiers currently training.

"I told you to stop giving her laps"

She had assumed the reason she couldn't find y/n was because Levi had made her run.

"Not when she still hasn't shown up"

"What?"

"She has not-"

"I heard. It's just that she told me she'd come here after leaving my office more than an hour ago"

"Go check her room and leave me alone"

Hange wasn't too concerned when Levi suggested her room. She was always in there so why wouldn't she be there this time?

"You're coming with me"

"I thought I said to le-"

Hange grabbed Levi by the back of his collar and dragging him inside. On the way, they spotted blood on the hall floors.

"Filthy"

Levi scrunched his nose as he walked past it. They assumed it was just a solider who was injured and had gone to clean themselves up. This was a camp for soliders, it was common to find blood around.

When they arrived, Hange knocked.

"Y/n, it's me"

No response. She knocked again them waited a couple more seconds but nothing.

"Forgive me but I'm coming in"

Levi waited outside while Hange searched every inch of the place for y/n. She came back out empty handed.

"Not in there"

"I did say she couldn't be trusted"

"Oh put a sock in it and check the stables"

After searching the stables, the pair came to a more serious conversation.

"Her horse is still here so she should be too. Y/n never goes anywhere without Narsis"

"Hange, you dragged me out here to search for someone I could not care less about even if they were dead. I'm going back to my soldiers"

Levi walked out of the barn and back to training grounds, leaving Hange in thought. Hange envied his lack of care, she wished she could be so carefree about this but something wasn't quite right. Something was off.

Clicking her heals, Hange decided to notify Erwin of y/n's disappearance. She arrived at the meeting hall but decided to wait for Erwin behind the closed doors.

Hange began tapping her feet on the floor.

"Sure are taking their sweet ass time"

She grew anxious of the time she was currently wasting. Y/n might just have only gone out for some fresh air but Hange couldn't risk anything.

"Fuck it"

She opened the doors and entered the room with an immediate salute.

"Deep apologies for interrupting this meeting, that I'm sure is very important, but Commander Erwin is required"

Erwin gave Hange a confused look.

"What is he required for?"

Hange started sweating. She couldn't just say tell them the solider they had deemed not a threat three hours ago was gone.