Offer 8

Quick note: My sincere apologies for lack of updates. Thought I'd make it up to you with a lengthy chapter.
_________________

Returning back to her room, y/n removed her hood before dropping onto her bed. Her mind drifted off to events she thought she had long moved on from and forgot. Yet if that was the truth, why did she still hate Scouts, Soldiers, Captains and their Commander? She cursed her mother for being foolish enough to fall in love with one. Had she known that was what would eventually lead to the death of her family, y/n would've done everything in her power to break the relationship.

"Fucking manipulating ass bitches"

And she was back to insulting them. With all the thoughts in her head, she regained the hatred she had for them. They fucked up her life before it even began. Being aged 23, there was still alot y/n wanted to experience but becasue of the promise she made, she had no time for such and overtime grew to learn they were unimportant.

"I'll get justice for you all one day"

She announced to herself as she drifted off. Little did she know that everyone she had encountered today were doing the exact same. Sleeping, with many thoughts on their mind, but still peacefully. Yes, even Levi.

~~~ Still ass crack of dawn

The trio sat at a seperate table from all the other soldiers, seeing as they were their superiors.

"Levi, you look strange today"

"Huh? Is that supposed to be an insult?"

Hange raised her arms halfway and shook them.

"Not at all........"

She replied. Hange looked under Levi's eyes expecting to see eyebags but didn't.

"You didn't possibly get some sleep today did you?"

It was impossible, right? Levi ignoring her gave her the shocking answer she didn't expect.
The pair looked at Erwin who seemed to be anywhere else but present to their conversation. Hange smirked, causing Levi to raise an eyebrow.

"Levi didn't you talk to mystery soldier?"

Before Levi could even ask how Hange knew, Erwin seemed to now be fully aware of the two.

"You did?"

"Looks like someone's more focused now"

Hange said, nodding her head at her successful attempt to get Erwin's attention before directing the topic so he couldn't question Levi.

"Speaking of, I haven't seen her come in for breakfast yet. I did show her where we eat"

"Maybe she got lost"

Levi suggested.

"Levi, she travels from town to town and has managed to slip from the Military Police's pursuit so many times, navigation is clearly one of her strong points"

Erwin said, also invested in the topic.

"Maybe she just doesn't want to come down. It isn't like she was welcomed with open arms"

Hange glared at no one in particular as everyone had seemed to play a part in the matter.

"I wouldn't want to look at us either"

She added before hearing a sigh from Erwin.

"Hange, why don't you take her breakfast up to her room?"

"I'd be more than happy to but why not any of you?"

"I don't believe she'd be exactly happy seeing either of us"