Offer 32

Sitting infront of the flame she had created, y/n relaxed her shoulders and closed her eyes to steady her breathing.

"Now bring it over to my voice"

She created fluid movements with her hands and arms making the fire follow Gojo's voice as he moved around. When he knew she was ready, he went quiet leaving her to rely on sensing only his ki. A proud smile grew on Nanami's face seeing the flame never leave Gojo's side no matter how quiet he was.

The Prince clapped his hands to bring the game to a stop before he went into a more serious sparing match with y/n to refine her flame control. It had drastically increased over the months.

"Alright, think we can end it there. Good job"

Y/n nodded a thanks at Nanami

"See you two tomorrow then, take care"

The words quickly left her mouth as she hurried back to the surface.

"Someone's in a rush, wonder why"

Gojo joked. He knew exactly why she left with haste haven read a few of her thoughts.

Y/n returned to her room and took a shower followed by her night routine. It was fairly late in the evening as she had been down in the dungeon training for quite some time. They didn't waste time laying the pressure on thick and surely didn't hold back, y/n knew she was sure to be sore in the morning.

She cracked her knuckles and shook her hands to release tension before putting on a t-shirt and pair of loose sweatpants. Finally flicking her hood over her face, y/n left her room and headed through the hallway for Erwin's.

When she arrived, she knocked gently as she didn't want to wake anyone near by. No answer was heard from the other side so y/n knocked again and whispered his name. He still didn't respond which made her believe he had gone to sleep already. Thinking she would get nowhere with it, y/n gave up and planned to speak to him in the morning. But as she turned around to leave, the door behind clicked open and a big hand pulled her inside before it closed.

Still in his grasp, y/n turned around to face who it was that grabbed her. She couldn't see much as the torches were all burned out but she knew. She knew it was Erwin. Doing what she'd been resisting the urge to for the past few days, y/n wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him close.

"Did you miss me?"

A small smile came to Erwin's face when she tightened her grip as he brought his hands behind to hold her head and lowerback. Y/n had failed to realise just how much she missed him until he was in her arms and she didn't want to let go.

"So much"

Erwin pushed back her hood and gently kissed her forehead as she tried to apologise for how cold she'd been with him lately. He didn't let her get out more than two words before hushing her.

"I was never angry with you"

Taking note of how tightly she held him, Erwin suddenly felt selfish. This whole time he was upset that y/n didn't even bother glancing at him whenever they crossed paths, he hadn't once considered just how much she would've been hurting herself. Of course she wasn't ignoring him for the fun of it.

Picking her up, Erwin carried her onto his bed where he sat straight - y/n resting the back of her head inbetween his thighs and looking up at the Commander who encased her with his legs. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her nose.