Offer 11

It was now little past 9pm and the sun long set. Levi had just finished teaching his last lesson of the day and dismissed the soldiers. Y/n's left arm ached as it was the only one she used following the first practice.

"How we feeling?"

Hange asked the pair but only Levi responded.

"Y/n?"

She snapped her fingers infront of y/n's face who simply hummed.

"No words?"

"You're making it worse Hange"

She tilted her head back and massaged her temples with her left hand.

"Making what worse?"

Y/n stopped and looked at Hange. She didn't exactly glare at her but Hange was a bit weary of the look she received.

"Levi, you didn't do anything did you?"

"Why ask me?"

"Both of you stop talking"

Erwin spoke up. He noticed that whatever was setting y/n off, talking was only escalating it.

The throbbing pain in y/n's head just didn't seem to stop. She thought it would go away after Levi's second session but that wasn't the case. Headaches weren't anything new for y/n but with enough hours of sleep and water, they would go. No longer having the freedom to just sleep whenever she wanted, y/n couldn't deal with her current headache.

"Is that everything?"

Y/n asked Levi while still rubbing her temples. She just wanted to go and lay down.

"I suppose it is"

"I'm not coming back out once I go in"

"Yes, you can go"

After hearing his words of confirmation, y/n quickly walked away.

"What the hell ticked her off?"

"Levi, you had her teach every single one of your sessions today. You
think she was thrilled to do so?"

"How would I know? She doesn't show emotions and I can't exactly see her face"

"Let's just go in and eat, I'm sure it isn't anything serious"

"You two can eat without me today"

Erwin notified the two and walked inside. Hange shrugged her shoulders before her and Levi went to join the other captains for supper.

~~~

Y/n headed straight for her room and, without bothering to change, layed on her bed. She kept the sheets off as her temperature was slowly rising. Asif all things considered weren't enough, 5 minuets later, she heard a knock on her door.

"Whoever the fuck it is, go away"

"I'm coming in"

Y/n groaned when the person walked in. She really didn't have the energy to argue with him to leave so watched him enter and close the door behind.

"I could've been getting changed"

"Don't let me stop you"

"I should end your life"

"You don't seem to have the energy for that at the moment"

"What is it that you want?"

Y/n closed her eyes hoping to ease her pain.