Offer 27

As y/n roamed the building she eventually found Nanami, accompanied by Gojo, in his room. All three of them now sat on the floor, y/n's hood off and the door locked for privacy.

"Let me get this right"

She paused to mentally recall everything she'd just been informed of for the past hour and readied herself to simplify it all.

"The enemy, who are well beyond our boarders, are titan shifters and element users who want to wipe us all out for a fresh start? So we've pretty much been wasting mem and time on the weaker titans?"

Nanami nodded.

"And exactly where did you get this information from?"

It's not that y/n didn't believe her two friends. She was just curious as to how they got so close to the enemy in order to find all this out. The blond shook his head remembering the way things had gone down.

"After we traced back to where the titans were coming from, Gojo seduced his way around the town"

"Successfully might I add. You bet they enjo-"

"Stop talking"

Nanami shushed the boastful casanova.

"Those poor women"

Y/n looked at him in disgust.

"Why do you think they accepted the money?"

"Shameless"

Nanami glance at Gojo in disappointment as he spoke.

"Just let the adults talk"

Y/n turned to Nanami to give him her attention.

I'm the fucking oldest

"Why are you telling me all this? This isn't a 'the fate of the world rests on my shoudlers' scene, they can handle it themsleves"

She went to scoff at her own joke but stopped when neither Gojo or Nanami smiled. Instead, a stern look appeared on their faces.

you can't be serious

I can confirm they are M'lady.

Y/n sat in silence for a few minutes to comprehend the situation at hand.

"So I have to be some kind of fucking hero for these people?"

"You're still not over that?"

With rage, her eyes immediately shot up at Gojo's words and the way he spoke them so casually. Like he wasn't aware of just how hard of an impact the event had on her life.

"Do you not just get tired of your own fucking voice sometimes?! You sound stupid as fuck, why should I save their families when they left mine to die?"

The white head was taken aback by her sudden snap while the blonde looked at her with understanding eyes.

"They used my people as scapegoats yet I fought for them. Bled for them. Were persecuted and insulted by them. Yet still, I protected them. I've done far more for them than they deserve. So I ask you just this one favour. Please...."

She looked down back into her lap, her voice softening.

"Please don't ask me to do anymore"

Resting her head on Gojo's shoulder, she apologised for her outburst after a moment of silence.

"I'm just...so, so tired"

He gently rubbed her arm knowing how the feeling.

"I'm tired too, exhausted"