BEFORE READING

Before you read this book, I would like to set a few things straight regarding the content of the story.

1. CONTEXT

This story is set in Season 4. Hotch and Haley are divorced and living separately. There have been many questions about this. H+H separated at the end of season 2, around the same time Gideon decided to leave. Hotch was hinted to have a romance with Kate Joyner in the season 3 finale, but that kinda turned sour after the whole ,,,, car boom thing.

2. A RULE: NO AGGRESSION TOWARDS ME, THE AUTHOR (PICTURED BELOW).

 A RULE: NO AGGRESSION TOWARDS ME, THE AUTHOR (PICTURED BELOW)

SMUT;
There is some sexual content, but not explicit smut. This is because I don't feel comfortable writing that kind of thing. I've found since writing this book that the Criminal Minds fandom is VERY horny, and some previous readers have become quite aggressive when I use the 'fade to black' technique. At first I thought it was kinda funny, but it quickly got old and frustrating, as I'd put a lot of effort into other aspects of the story and this was the only thing that was being focused on.

If you want to read explicit smut, please don't comment silly shit on my story. Go watch porn, or read something saucy on tumblr. There are thousands of other authors willing to satisfy your needs, so don't give me a hard time for not wanting to write smut. I'm here to write what I want, and while I enjoy the occasional smut myself, I don't like writing it. Please respect that, or I will rewrite sexual scenes and make them play Uno or something instead.

CHARACTER CHOICES;
My characters have flaws. They're not perfect, that's the point. If Daisy is annoying you because she's not doing what you want, too bad. It's a character that makes decisions based on her personality. If she was a Mary Sue, people would complain. If she has flaws, people will still complain. I can't really win but I've written a dimensional character who makes mistakes and learns from them, which is good enough for me.

3. THATS IT. FOR NOW

Please just respect me and my decisions.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the story! Thank you for choosing to read it, I'm super grateful for all of you!! x