What Type Of Couples You Two Are

Robert Plant~ You and Robert are a lovely couple. Everyone wishes to have a relationship like you two. You both communicate with each other, are passionate about each other, but most importantly you simply show your love to one another. What can you say? You two really love each other.

Jimmy Page~ The PDA couple. We all know you two can get jealous, especially Jimmy. He just can't stand when other men/women look at you. Let alone, when they try to talk to you. You can say the same thing when it comes to you to him. So what do you do when people start checking one of you two out? Be affectionate to each other, and by that, I mean making out until they get uncomfortable and leaves.

John Paul Jones~ The private couple. You both hate when the press wants to know what your relationship is like. Can you blame them though? I mean, you're dating John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin! Even if he plays for a popular band that doesn't mean they're allowed to know about his private life. He deserves to have his privacy you know!

John Boham~ You two are very comfortable with each other, meaning he doesn't care if you're dress nice with makeup on. You don't care if John is dressed nicely either, he rathers wear comfortable pants with whatever shirt he likes to wear. You with a messy bun with an oversized t-shirt is fine by you. You guys just don't care, so you two are the "cool" couple I guess.