Led Zeppelin

Imagine you being best friends with the one and only, Led Zeppelin.

"Hey guys!" You yell as you enter Jimmy's house. "Why couldn't you knock the door?" Jimmy question. You chuckle, "Because I'm your best friend and I don't have too, plus it's not like I'm a crazy fan or something." You joked. "I mean we will never know if you are." He joked back. I laugh and head to the living room where the others are. "Hey Y/n." Robert said calmly. "Oh hey!" Jonesy chanted. "Sup Y/n." Bonzo said calmly as well. "Hey guys!" You yell.

"Not to be rude, but why are loud love?" Jonesy asked. "Dude, she's loud in general and we like that about her. Because not to be a sexist, but girls aren't mostly loud a lot because they think it wouldn't find them attractive. I personally think that's a attractive." Bonzo explained. "Aww, I feel flattered." I joked. Bonzo chuckles "Anything for the sexy lady." He grins. "Whoa, since when you know how to flirt?" Robert asked and trying so hard not to laugh. "Hey, I know how to flirt. I'm a lady's man." We all burst into laugh, till the point we have tears in our eyes and our stomach hurting like hell.

"No offense, but you're not a lady's man." Jimmy said while holding his stomach. "You're awful at flirty!" Robert yell while drying his tears and holding his stomach at the same time. "You guys are mean!" He pout. "Since when are we not mean?" I joked. "Fuck you guys." And laugh too. "Well enough fooling around and let's have some fun." Jonesy suggested and takes out some whiskey and beers. "Well, well, well, since when do you have fun with drinks?" You grin. He shrugged but smile "I have fun too you know, just that I decided to get waste with you guys. For today of course." He explained. We all grin, "Well the enough with this chit-chat and let's get wasted!" Bonzo yell. "YEAH!" And we drank and drank till the point we got so wasted that we trash Jimmy' mansion and well wasted in the floor of the living room.