Jimmy Page 5

Imagine you and Jimmy had a one night stand. That'll be pretty hot.😍💦

"You want my cock dear?" Jimmy said while teasing you by rubbing your clit with his dick. "Mmm yes Jimmy." You moan softly. He then smack your pussy slightly "You're out of practice darling, guess I have to teach you again." As he eat you out. "Mmmm, uhh." You moans loudly. As soon you were about to cum he stop and you grow for him stopping. He then slap your left boob and grab you by the neck "Don't give me that attitude, darling or I'll do it again. Understood?" You nodded "Yes daddy."  He then smirk.

"Beg for my cock." He demanded. "I need you daddy." You said. "I can't hear you." You were about to growl but you remember if you do that again he'll tease you again. "I want your cock daddy, please I need you daddy." He kiss your lips and said "As you wish." He entered you and you gasp by his size. He start by a slow pace and you moan softly. Afterwards he quickens his pace and you start scratching his back, which he hiss by the pain. "You like that baby?" He ask in husky sexy voice. "Ohh yes I do daddy, mmmm." You moan as you begging rubbing your clit so you could cum fast. He saw it and slaps your hand "You don't get to play with yourself while I'm fucking you." "Ok daddy." You about to cum until he said "Don't you dare cum until I tell you so." You nodded and kept moaning a mess.

Few minutes later, Jimmy feel he's about to reach his thigh then he grab you by the neck and you smirk, "I'm about to cum too, fuck!" He groans. You only moan since you want to cum already. "Shit, I'm about to cum." "Please daddy let me cum!" You beg. "At the count of three, one...two...THREE!" You both scream and cum and he felt on top of you. "You're amazing darling." He said. You smile "Yeah, you too." You both look at each other and kiss. "We should do this again." He smirk. You grin and grab a piece of paper and pen and gave it to him. "Here's my number if you need anything, anything baby." He chuckle and kisses you again. "God you're truly amazing." He said and you giggle.