Jimmy Page 12 {Requested}

(For @Ringo1965)

"Mmm Jimmy." As he eats out Bella. "Hmm." He softly hums, sending vibrations to her clit. She begins to play Jimmy's hair as he ate her slowly. "Jimmy please." She beg. He begins to finger her and eating her quick. "F-fuck." "You like it?" He ask, looking at her. She nods and continues to enjoy the pleasure from his tongue. Jimmy begins to suck he clit and she gasp "Oh!" She starts moving her hips, so his tongue can go deeper in her.

"Eager are we?" "Please don't stop." And he continues. He adds another finger, making her whimper. "Oh yes daddy!" His eyes turn dark and he starts fingering and eating her quicker than before. "F-fuck, Jimmy I-" He slap her clit and she whine. "That isn't my name darling." He growl. Bella gulps "I'm sorry daddy." She apologized weakly. He smirks and continues what he was doing.

Few minutes later, Jimmy can feel her trembling "she's close." "Daddy I'm going to cum." "Cum darling." As he suck her one last time and she came. She sighs and he cleans her up. "Mm you taste divine." As he kiss her lips, tasting herself. "Jimmy..." she softly spoke. "You must be tired, go to sleep." Bella nods and closes her eyes "This is just the begin." She faintly heard him say.