Your Insecurities

Robert Plant~ Everyone has their own insecurities, and yours happened to be your breasts. You don't have big breasts like other girls. You're a B/c and you think that's small, you're make fun of every once in a while and it's tiring. At first you just ignored these comments, but it was slowly getting to you. When you have the house by yourself, you lift your shirt and stare at your chest. Thinking "Why can't I have big boobs like the rest of the girls? All I want is big boobs, is it too much to ask?"

Another day has came and here you are staring at your breasts again. You were just wearing shorts with your hair still wet from the shower you took early today, you sigh sadly "I bet he wants a bigger chest girl." You mumble. "I want what now?" You slightly gasp and see at the mirror that your boyfriend Robert came back home early. "N- nothing." You whisper. Tears were forming at your eyes now, you can't hold this anymore. You're about to explode. 

Robert notices your body shaking and walks up to you and hugs you. You wrapped your arms around his waist and began to shed some tears. Robert can feel wet on his left shoulder and rubs your back. "Darling, a beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't be crying over something like this. So what if you have small breasts? They're still perfect to me. When it comes to physical attraction, I'll always pick your breasts. They're soft, sexy, and squishy. It always turn me on, but most importantly their real. This is who you are, and I love everything about you from head to toe. And if you can't see it, then I'll show you tonight." 

You gasp when Robert began to massage your breasts and groping it too. You slightly moan and run your hands on his arms, telling him to do more. He smiles and lightly bites your sensitive buds. "Ah R- Robert." You half moan. He silences you and pushes you to the bed "Tonight is all about you, darling. I'll make sure you will never feel like this ever again, I'm your lover. As your lover, I'll make sure you feel beautiful today, tomorrow, and everyday. I love you, Y/n." Sure enough, he did just that and you haven't said any mean things about yourself ever again. Sometimes the those thoughts come back but you push it away, reminding yourself that you're beautiful just the way you are. All thanks from your loving, sex god boyfriend of yours. Your Robert Plant.

Jimmy Page~ "Miss Y/n, a lot of people described you as a beautiful, good-looking female who's very confident with herself. As in you have never had any insecurities in your life, how do you respond to that?" A female interviewer asked. You chuckle and took a sip from your wine "Well I am a beautiful, good-looking woman that's for sure. Confident? Not so much, no. In fact, every time I get dressed for the day, I can't help but stare and look at my hips. I feel like it's too curvy and big." The reporter laugh a little and clears her throat "Well miss  Y/n, you're body is like a hourglass figure. Do you know how may women wish to have your body?" 

This time it was your turn to laugh. "She's not serious, right?" You thought to yourself. "Me having a hourglass figure? You must be joking." "Miss Y/n, you have a perky chest. Second, your waist is small but your hips are big. You practically have somewhat abs, your bottom is shaped round and firm. Your legs are long and toned as like you have no fat in your body at all. How do you do that?" You were in shocked, too shocked to even respond. 

"Do I really have a a nice body?" As this point, you were dumbfounded. No one has ever left you like this. You were surprised that this lady did. You try to regain your composure and respond with a small smile. "I don't know, I guess being careful what you're eating and do more physical activities." When the interview finished and the reporter and her crew left from your house. You couldn't help but wonder if it was true. You were having a debate if what she said was true. "She's right. You are stunning, especially that body of yours. Any man would wish to be with you and every woman would wish to be like you."