Jimmy Page 4

Today is the day that me and my best friend are going to Led Zeppelin concert tonight. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, so is Mary my best friend. "I can't wait to see them, Y/n." She squeal like a little kid. "I can't wait either." You also squeal.

{That Night}

"Come on Y/n, we'll be late." Mary yell from downstairs. "Coming!" I yell back. I was wearing black jeans, with a black shirt that says "Led Zeppelin" and my black boots too. Mary is wearing a orange jeans with a yellow shirt that's has daisy's design.

{In The Concert}

Mary and I are in the first row, that means Mary could see Robert Plant, admiring his looks and his voice and I could admire Jimmy Page on his awesome guitar skills and his looks too.  The lights went out and everyone start cheering including us. This is it, finally after a long wait for 5 months to see them, I will finally see them and maybe sleep with Jimmy and Mary with Robert. "Black dog" started playing and we all cheer. The crowds are getting wild, red lights came, meaning time for the show, I could see John Paul Jones, John Bonham, Robert Plant and finally Jimmy Page. Wow Jimmy looks hot in real life than in pictures.

Mary and I started dancing on the beat. Jimmy looks at me and winks at me. "Y/n, Jimmy just wink at you!" I blush lightly and continue dancing.

{After The Show}

Mary and I were sitting on stage talking how awesome it was the concert, until two securities walk toward us. "Ladies, the band wants to see you two, so please follow us." And start walking away, we looked at each other confused but we follow them. They took us to the backstage, where lots of  groupies were there. Smoke on the air, beers on their breaths and some drugs in there too.

The securities told us to wait here and so we did. It felt like hours, waiting for the band members to come. "Well good evening, sorry for the wait ladies." Robert said. "Don't worry Robert, it's fine." Mary said in a flirt way and biting her lip. Robert notice her flirting with him and smirks at her. "Come on darling, let's go somewhere... private. He said in a low, husky voice. Mary giggle and Robert took her by her hand and left.

Bonzo roll his eyes because he knows what Robert means and John just shrugs and then spoke to me. "Did you enjoy the show?" I nodded "Yes it was awesome guys." He smile shyly and Bonzo did the same and they both left leaving alone. Well not completed alone. "Want to come in my dressing room, love?" Jimmy said while grabbing me by the waist. I blush lightly but smirk and answer him "Sure, why not." He grin and whisper to your ear "I promise I won't bite too hard darling." In a low, sexy, husky voice.

He took me in his dressing room and he admittedly, kiss you roughly and you moan little by his roughness. You guys was still kissing and eventually fell on the couch that was in there and start removing each other clothes. He kisses your breasts and sucks one of your nipples and your back aches. He was about to enter you until you stop him by and he groans by his sexual frustration.

"Condom?" You said. "Oh yeah right." He went up to his things and was looking for a condom until finally, he found one. He rips it out with his teeth and put it on his dick and lay on top of you and start kissing you roughly again and leaving kisses on your breasts and neck. He then enters you slowly and you whimper softly, he started pounding you fast not letting you adjust his size. You scratch his back and he rubs your clit.

You could feel your orgasm coming close "Ahh, Jimmy I'm gonna-" "Let it all out, baby." You scream his name reaching your climax and Jimmy not far behind from you reach his high and thrust into you one last time and collapse on top of you.

"Wow that was amazing, I never knew you could feel yourself that satisfied." You pant. "What do you mean by that?" Jimmy ask panting too. You play with his curls "Well this was my first time, that's why." Jimmy look at you "Why didn't you say so, so I could go easy on you." You then said "Well if I told you, then I wouldn't get it hard." He smirk at you and you smile so innocent that he chuckles by it. "Such a innocent lady but with a dirty mind." You giggle and you guys talk all night until Jimmy decided to have a round two and you happily agreed.