John Paul Jones 8

{I know I do it in order but I had to do it especially since he's innocent and well this is will be hot, so grab and new pair of your underwear cause you might get soaked😏}

You were watching tv until you heard the front door open and close with a loud "bam." "John is that you?" "Yes it's me!" He yells. You stand up and goes to see what's going on and you find John, with his eyes furious and his hands forming into a fist. "Are you ok?" You ask. "No I'm not ok, I'm... angry!" He yells again making you flinch. "W-why?" He grabs your shoulders and practically screams at you "BECAUSE THE GUYS ARE MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I NEVER HAD A-" He stops and lets go of your shoulders and face away from you.

"You never had what?" He sighs and hugs you. "I'm sorry for scaring you sweetheart and well it's kinda embarrassing." You tilted your head and ask him "What's embarrassing?" He looks down but says "A blowjob." You chuckle and he turns red. "Oh John, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, and if you really want a blowjob then I'll give you one." You said sexually. He gasp and you giggle, "Well come on, I'll show how amazing is for a man to have a blowjob." You took his hand and take him to the living room.

"Sit." You demanded and he did. You get on your knees and start sliding your hand up and down on his thighs and he breathes shakily. "Don't worry, I'll make your first best blowjob ever, just relax ok?" You cooed. He nods and he starts relaxing, you unbuckle his pants and slid his pants down to his knees and he blushes. You smile "You're ready?" He nods and you kiss his tip making him jump a little and took his shaft to your mouth and start bobbing your head. He gasp at first but then moans. "Oh Y/n." He moans out, you smirk and start sucking him faster which he moves his head up in pleasure and moans. "Oh fuck, please more." He begs. You stop and start licking his balls and he roll his eyes, loving what you're doing. You then took his shaft and start sucking him faster while massaging his balls. He puts his hand on your head and makes you go deeper and you gag a little. "Y/n I think I'm cumming!" You feel his shaft twitching and you smirk, "Yup he is."

"Oh FUCK Y/N!!" And cums in your mouth and starts catching some air and looks at you, you looks at him and you swallow his seeds and he blushes again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cum in your mouth, honest!" You laugh and kiss his cheek. "Baby, it's ok if you do that, I don't mind at all. Now when you go to the studio I want you to tell your friends that your amazing girlfriend give you the best blowjob ever." He laugh and grins "Oh I will darling, I will." You wink and went to your room and he immediately went to the studio and told about it.

"And that my first best blowjob I had by my amazing girlfriend." John said proudly. The guys mouth were open, they couldn't believe it. They never thought Y/n would do that because she seems so innocent, oh they were wrong. "Hey John, you wouldn't mind if your girl gives me a blowjob?" Jimmy said cockily. "Same." Robert said. "Same here." Bonzo. "Yes I would mind, I don't share what's mind. She's my girl and that mouth of  her is mine and her pretty pussy too." He leaves, leaving the guys pouting. "Damn, he's lucky." Bonzo said. "She sure is good at it, how I wish she was mine." Robert said sadly. "Guys if you see girls who seem innocent, they might be but in bed they aren't, alright?!" Bonzo said loudly, they all nod and sighs while drinking some beers.