John Paul Jones 7

{John's POV}

It was the same old thing, the band plays, celebrates by going to the bar, either drinking, getting high or having sex with the groupies. Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm not against the groupies I mean I understand them. But trying to be a girlfriend from one of my friends, isn't smart idea. Lastly I hate when the groupies are trying to get me horny and all that just to fuck them, I respect the women so I declined but this girl, however doesn't quite get the memo.

"Come baby, I could make you feel good." She said sexually as she leans more into me, showing her breasts. "No thanks I'm fine." She chuckles and starts sliding her hand all the way to my thighs, getting close to my member. "Please don't do that." I said shakily. She smirks and says "Why, cause you don't want me to see you getting a boner?" Oh god please help me! "Please remove your hand." I said sounding scare. "Oh someone is shy to get a boner, I know I'm good at it love. Now come on show that boner you're trying to hide!" She start yelling impatiently.

"Hey you!" I heard a girl yell and the groupie look up where she heard and growls. "What do you want, can't you see I'm busy?!" "Yeah busy making the guy uncomfortable." She said sounding pissed.

{Y/n's POV}

"Oh please he's enjoying it, he's just shy that's all." The groupie said sounding stupid and annoying with that squeaky voice she has. "You're very stupid and blind, he asked you nicely to remove your dirty hand from his thigh. He clearly wants you to fuck off!" I start raising my voice higher. "Look here, just because I could get the guys easily unlike you doesn't me you have to be a bitch. Sorry you can't get dicks in your life." That's it! I run up to her and she falls down and I start punching her, the crowd start saying "fight, fight, fight" and I ignore them.

"Ah, get off me!" The groupie scream. I still kept punching her until I felt someone grab my waist and pulled me away. "Next time I ain't afraid to send you to the grave, ya here me you cheap whore bitch!" I was pulled from the bar. "Hey let go off me!" "Relax I'm not gonna hurt you, look." I look at him and whoa he's very attractive and well cute at the same time. "Oh... Sorry for yelling at you, I thought you were the security." He laughs and god that laugh is gorgeous. "I didn't mean to cause a scene but I saw how you were very uncomfortable you were when she was with you. Hell, you asked her nicely to leave and that bitch didn't understand. I mean I know she's a groupie but damn, she doesn't have the right to do that." "I understand you, that's why I pulled you away and to say thank you. So thank you."

I smile and chuckle "You're welcome, anyhow I have to go now, bye!" I was about to leave but he grab my wrist and I look at him back. "You can't leave yet." He says. "And why not?" I raised my eyebrows, "Because I didn't your name yet." I laugh but said "Oh shit you're right, the name is Y/n, what's your?" "John, John Paul Jones." "Nice meeting you John now I got to g-." He suddenly interrupts me "Can I have your phone number please, because you seem a cool girl and well I want to know you more." I formed and grin but nodded. "Sure give me your hand." He extend his arm and I grab a pen in my pocket and wrote my number in his arm. "There now I have to go know bye." "Ok bye." He kiss my cheek and I blush but kiss his cheek back and he start blushing like a tomato and I giggle and left.

{John's POV}

"Whoa, she sure is a very different but amazing girl. I said to myself and touched my cheek where she kiss me. "She's also a good kisser too."