Robert Plant 5

{This is for reb1704 and I hope you like it love}

"Come on Robyn, stop being in a crappy mood!" Robert yell. "Crappy mood?! For fuck sake Robert, you're doing fucking drugs you're going to be an addict!" She yell back. Robert huff "I wouldn't cause I know how to control it, plus you're ruining my fun!" He yell louder. You smack him and he look at you even mad. "I'm ruining your fun, Robert this isn't fun. You could kill yourself because of it! Don't you see Robert? The reason why I care about you so much is because I fucking love you!"

His eyes widens he try to answer but you cut him off. "Save it Robert, don't fucking apologize cause I'm leaving." "Oh no your not!" He grab your arms and you start fighting back. "Let go of me Robert, aren't I ruining your fun?!" He pull you by your waist "Don't touch me, let go of m-"

He smash his lips to yours and your eyes widens. He softens his kiss, kissing her passionately. Robyn close her eyes and kiss him back, wrapping her hands around his neck, kissing him deeper.

They pull away softly and look each other eyes. "I'm sorry Robyn, I'm sorry for being a dick." "No Robert I am, I'm sorry also." He shook his head, "You didn't do anything wrong, your right I could be addicted to it. The only thing you did wrong is not telling me that you love me. I love you too the reason why I didn't told you early is because, I thought you didn't felt the same way." She smile and kiss his cheek where she slapped him.

"Well you also forgot that I slapped you." "I actually deserve it..." You laugh and he chuckles. "Do me a favor Robyn, be mine?" She smile and kiss his lips, "Of course." He grins and kiss her again.