Jimmy Page 9

"Yes right there!" Ivy moan out loud. "Fuck, you have one tight pussy love." He whisper in her ear then bites her earlobe. "Jimmy oh god!" Ivy soon starts scratching his back leaving him bloody, he hiss but keeps thrusting hard. "Yes, make me cum daddy!" Ivy soon starts grinding and he moans softly, "Oh I will love." He soon grab your neck and thrust so deep that the bed start moving. "Oh yes choke me like I'm a slut daddy." Ivy smirk. Jimmy grins and holds one of her boob and plays it while the other stills holds her neck.

With few more thrusts Jimmy dick starts twitching meaning he's close, "I'm gonna cum!" Ivy screams and cums all over his shaft, "Fuck me too!" Ivy quickly bend downs her knees and open her mouth, waiting for Jimmy's cum. He cums all over her mouth and her boobs too. She swallows it and licks the cum she has in her boobs and smiles in satisfaction. "You were amazing." Jimmy pants and lays down in bed.

"I could say the same thing, now the money." Jimmy nods and hands her 1,000 dollars and she takes it. She puts back her clothes on and starts leaving, "Will I see you again?" Jimmy ask. "Honey, obviously I'm a groupie." "When?" "Your next tour." He smile and Ivy give him one last kiss and leaves.

{Hope you enjoy it @IvyDex1 }