Who You Used To Date

Robert Plant~ Before Robert stole your heart, there was another man who also stole your heart. That man was Paul McCartney. You and Paul were a couple back in 1962, a year before the "British Invasion" hit in the United States. It was a good relationship, he treated you good as well. Of course, you both knew if the relationship wasn't working well, you'll both agreed to end it and just stay as friends. That day came and after dating for almost 4 years, you two broke off the relationship. His fame was too big and you two started seeing each other less every day.

You both didn't want the relationship to end, but it was too much for you. Paul thought it wasn't fair to you, so you both agreed to break up but remain as friends and till this day you two are well indeed good friends.

Jimmy Page~ You used to date Mick Jagger back in 1963, his band was very well known and you two started dating after only knowing each other for three months. Mick really liked you a lot and you did too. You both thought you guys were going to be last forever. Sadly, this wasn't the case, Mick would often come home late at night and smell like another woman's perfume. This wasn't the first time he came home like this, hell there were times when his other mates would tell you how flirtatious he is with that particular woman. Obviously, you confronted him about it and he assured you that it meant nothing.

You believed him at first, but again his mates tell him that they saw him with that same girl who has brown hair and hazel eyes. This was when he would go to parties or touring. Again, you confronted him about it, and eventually, he told the truth. He said indeed he has been seeing another woman, and he did want to tell you about it. Mick didn't want to break your heart, so hide about his relationship with that woman. You asked him how long has he been dating that woman and during that time, he said about a month or two.

Heartbroken, you broke up with him, pack your things up, and left him. The year was 1966, it was Valentine's day.

John Paul Jones~ Before he asked you out to be his girlfriend back in high school, you used to date the popular guy back in your sophomore year. His name was Joey and let's say the relationship was a mess. The first few months were great, but a year later he started seeing other women. As in matter of fact, two women. Rumors started spreading and you asked him if it's true. Joey admitted and said that you were "plain boring." Out of anger, you stomped on his foot, knee him on his stomach, and then slapped him. Yes, you did that, and you will do it too. Two years later, John asked you out and you said yes. The best day of your life.

John Bonham~ You used to date David Bowie from 1968 to 1971. The reason why you broke up? Well, you two just felt out of love for one and another. You were the one who confessed to him about it and you thought you broke his heart. It surprised you that he felt the same way and you made a joke about it. He couldn't help but crack a smile, but he did say he never regretted what he had with you. Those three years were amazing to him. You said the same thing and asked David if he wanted to be friends at least. "Of course darling, just because we used to be lovers doesn't mean we can't be friends." You were glad to hear that and a year later, he wrote an unreleased song about how he once loved this girl and had an amazing three years relationship with her. Regardless if they're not together anymore, he would still care about her though.

The real reason it was never released to the public is that he only wanted you to hear it. After all, this song was about you, and your relationship with him. The man who fell on Earth and will later become an icon in the music industry.