Favorite Positions

Robert Plant~ The G-Whiz

While Lying on your back with your legs resting on each of his shoulders. This give Robert targeting your G-spot in no time. He loves to see your expression, he'll know if he's giving you the pleasure that you rightfully deserve. Not only that, he finds it very hot when you two make eye contact as he thrust his hips towards yours. Lastly, Robert just loves when your legs begins to shake as your orgasm is approaching, he likes to hold you as you ride your orgasm down too.

Jimmy Page~ The Downward Dog

Kneeling down and lie on your face down as well, one hand is along your body and the other one is behind your back. Your legs are driven apart, and Jimmy kneels behind you and between your legs , his legs are driven apart and feet are together. As he fucks you hard, he holds your hand that's behind your back making him go deeper if that's possible. Jimmy loves this position because he gets a lovely view from behind, not only that he can also pull your hair as you moan to go harder on you. You just love when he's under control, it's a huge turn on for you and him.

John Paul Jones~ The Cradle Position

In this position, John kneels down, clutching tightly his legs to his bottom. You're on his shaft, squeezing his torso with your legs bent on his sides. With one hand, you're leaning on the bed as you ride him. John likes this position because he can see your whole body, especially your breasts as it bounces up and down. For him, you look beautiful as you pleasure yourself with his cock, and he loves to wraps his arms around your hips, helping you out as he sucks one of your breasts too.

John Bonham~ The Tight Squeeze

Tight squeeze is a very easy doggy style-like position that adds some spice to the regular one. In here, you get on your hands and knees like a doggy style. You bend your knees and outstretched your arms and knees on your sides. Then, Bonzo is behind you, kneeling down as well. As he takes you by your waist, he thrust in you as he embraces you with one of his hand to keep things moving in the right direction. The reason why he loves this position so much is because he likes to hold you as close as possible to him. Bonzo can leave trails of kisses on your shoulders, the back of your neck, and earlobes. Bonzo also likes to hold your breasts as he fucks you, pinching your nipples to add more pleasure.