John Paul Jones 3

"Ohhh John!" You moan. "Damn you're so tight love." Your husband John Paul Jones moans too. You guys were trying to have a baby, ever since your niece came John thought to have kids on his own and you agreed too. He started by kissing you on the lips, jaw and neck. And the rest, well you know. ;)

"Ahh John, mmmm harder!" He started thrusting even harder and you scratch his back and he hiss by the pain. "Come on John, let's have our own kids uhhh!" You moaned out, he thrust faster and you could feel your climax coming and John not far behind.

He then start rubbing your clit, still thrusting on you, that's when you're about to climax. "Ohhhh John I'm gonna-" "Let it all out!" He moaned out. You screamed his name when you climax and John yelled your name reaching his high. He fell on top of you, both of you covering in sweat and panting of the rough sex you had.

"Wow... Hope you get pregnant, Y/n." He said tiredly. "I hope so...too." You also said tiredly. He kiss your nose and you giggle "I love you, Y/n. I'm glad your my wife forever." You smile and said "I'm glad I'm your wife too, and I love you too John." You both guys cuddle and fell asleep.

{Hello peeps, this was my first of John Paul Jones smutty chapter, hope you guys like it. You dirty peeps ;)}