Robert Plant 13

{Y/n's POV}

"There." I said as I check myself for the fifth time. I've been feeling nervous and happy because today Robert, my boyfriend, is coming back after a long six months of touring. I couldn't wait to have him under my arms. These months have been painful for me, for the first few months I couldn't sleep because he always let me snuggle with him while rubbing my back till I fall asleep. Also, I'll always worried if he's ok with the others, you know making sure they all ate, sleeping well, and not causing another crazy antics that can get them kicked out for good. Finally, after six months, my love is coming back home, our home. Oh, how I can't wait to be underneath his god-like body figure. Peppering me with his sweet kisses, with his warm hands roaming around my body, his soothing voice that can turn on any girl on this planet. Oh, I just can't wait!

Knock Knock! I hear the door being knocked. "Y/n, darling, I'm home!" I shook those perverted thoughts away and ran downstairs. "Robert!" I yell for him. There he is, with his favorite blue jeans, and jean jacket, with no shirt underneath it. I can feel tingle in my woman parts, the sight I'm seeing is so breathtaking. "Truly a god." I though to myself. Robert chuckle catching my attention again "Are you going to hug me, love?" I smile brightly and jump on him. He catches me and spins me around and I giggle "Oh Robert, I missed so much." I cried. Kissing his forehead, to his nose, cheeks, and finally his lips. "I missed my little girl too, so much." He cooed and kisses me back. I shove my tongue inside his mouth, catching him by surprise. 

We explore in each other's mouth, as we start fighting for dominance. Surprisingly, I won this battle. Still exploring with my tongue, I tugged his hair and I could hear Robert groan as he slides his hand down to my butt, giving it a squeeze. I softly moan, as I kept kissing him. Soon my hands began to wonder around his chest, particularly playing with his chest. His chest is my favorite, it's not too muscular, nor too skinny. It's just perfect, he's perfect. Slowly, I pulled away making Robert groan in annoyance. "Darling, we were getting to the good part." He whines. I giggle "I'm sorry, babe,  but you haven't remove my robe yet." Robert looks down at my robe and smirks "What do we have here, love?" He asked. I playfully shrugged my shoulders and whisper the following "Why don't you find out." I turn around and slowly, and seductively making my way upstairs swaying my hips more than usual. 

I can feel his eyes burning through my body, I can feel how tense he is now. Boy, am I good! We were now in our shared bedroom, lights were turn off, the windows closed. Everything was dark, except the candles that are next to our bed. Even with little lighting, I see his hard bulge screaming to be out from his jeans. Not yet though. Robert takes a minute to look around our room and smiles. "You had this planned for a while, haven't you?" I innocently smile at him and ask "Is that bad, daddy?" He growls at the nickname and walks towards me, closing the space between us. Robert's hands landed on my hips and kisses my forehead "No, not at all. Thank you."

Robert pushes me towards the bed, landing on my back and he's on top of me. He removes my robe and his eyes turn dark. Seeing me with nothing, but his f/c panties on. I grin confidently say "I see someone missed these?" Robert looks at my breasts and at me again and shook his head while chuckling. "You have no idea." He dives in between my breasts and begins kissing and nipping. I squirmed beneath him, panting from his touch. I gasp as his mouth is on one of my tits,  swirling his tongue around my sensitive bud. I arched my back as he began to suck on it, while massaging the other. "Mmm, Robert." I moaned. Robert chuckles and remove his lips and goes to the other one, doing the same action before. I moan as he begins to grind on me, feeling his hard bulge against my lady parts. Making me wet than I was before.