Robert Plant 2

It was the same old day, you at home doing nothing but waited for Robert to come back, you see everyday he'll be in the studio working for his new album "Led Zeppelin 2." With their first album they succeed very well and now they were getting famous quickly than you expected. But you're sad because he really doesn't have time to be with you like a "normal boyfriend," you really didn't mind. You understand he has a lot of work to do, but Robert thought you'll leave him because of that.

"Well I'm going to bed, it's getting late" you sighs "I guess another day without him, I really truly miss him." You went to the bedroom you guys share and went to change your pajamas, as soon you finished you went to bed, cover yourself with the covers and went off to sleep.

{1 in the morning}

You were sleeping peacefully, wrap up with the blankets and dreaming about him. You soon then heard someone opening the bedroom door and sit next to you, who you were still sleeping. Still unaware who's in the bedroom.

{Robert POV}

My beautiful girlfriend, she must have waiting for me to come back. I wish I came early to spend time with my darling but you see the guys were messing around, when we were supposed to finish the songs, luckily we finished but very late... Well not really late.

"Y/n? Darling I'm back." I whispered while I shake her softly. She then woke up slowly and saw me, smiling, she's glad that I came back home so am I. "Robert is that you?" She whispered back still trying to wake up fully, I chuckle but respond "No it's your father." I said sarcastically she giggle, oh she knows me too well.

"I'm glad you're back love, I was beginning to get worried that you will never come." She said kinda in a worried tone. I smile warmly at her but answer "I'll always come back, don't worry love, I'll always come back." I hug her and she hug me tight. "I know you will, Robert... I just missed you so much." She said sadly.

Oh I missed her very much too, I really missed being with her. I truly love her that's why, one day I'll marry her so she could know how much I love her. I would of marrying her now but right now I'm not sure if we will still be together. Now I'm scared if I'll lose her because of my job I'm into. And that's being in a band called "Led Zeppelin" that one day we'll rule all over the world!

"Baby I have a question for you?" I said she hummed as a respond, "Will you ever leave me because of me being in a band? I mean I always think that you will one day because I'm not with you a lot like a 'normal boyfriend' I'll try to be a normal boyfriend. I just don't want you to ever leave in my side, I need you to keep me going because I love you Y/n, you're truly the person I really love." Y/n laugh and I was confused, I mean when I talked to her serious she always laugh it's like she doesn't take it seriously... Oh no, is she leaving me?

{Your POV}

I'm stop laughing my stomach hurts by laughing too much, aww he really truly loves me but the funny thing I laugh about is that he think I'll leave him because he's in a band. "I'm so sorry I laughed, I just laughed because you think I'll leave you. Well guess what babe? I'll never leave you I love you very much no matter if your not with me all the time. I understand that your busy and I don't want you to be a "normal boyfriend" I just want you to be who you are. He hug me quickly like the world depends on him and kiss me tenderly and I kiss him back.

We kiss for a few minutes and broke the kiss for air. We both smile like little kids and I like this moment. It reminds me of us when we used to be younger, we both smile when we used to hold hands by accidents, oh such great memories.

He then kiss my forehead and I blush lightly I really truly love him no matter what and I know he does too. "I love you, Y/n." I kiss his forehead back and said "I love you too, Robert."

Few years later "Led Zeppelin" became really big just like Robert thought but he's even more happier when he asked you to be his wife, and of course you said "YES." Just like he said, to show his love to me and I of course show my love back to him.

(I'm so sorry I haven't update for like months😭 I just been really busy with school and families stuff, you know how it is🙄 but I promise I'll try to update more of this book and other books. Hope you enjoy at least for this😊)