When He's Sad

Robert Plant~ When Robert is upset about something. You'll cook him his rackets dish and make him sit down at the kitchen table. Him looking what you made, he stares at you confused causing you to smile. "What's all this?" He'll asked. "Well, I noticed you seem sad. I know you're not going to tell me right away, instead I made your favorite food to cheer you up a bit. Did it work?"

Robert will chuckle and pulled you to his lap, causing you to squeal. "Course it is, darling. Gosh, you're such a cutie. Let's feast!" While eating, Robert tells you why he's upset and you'll tell him that everything will be ok. You'll always have his back and always will.

Jimmy Page~ When Jimmy is sad, you'll instantly pepper kiss his face until he cracks a smile and pulls you for a hug. "Now, tell me why you're sad?" You'll asked. He tells you and you pepper kiss him again causing him to laugh. "I like it better when you're happy. It makes me happy." You say. Jimmy will smile and kiss your forehead. "Me too, thank you."

John Paul Jones~ What do you do when you're dear husband is sad? You cuddle with him. You'll walk up to him, sit on his lap. You'll wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggle on his chest. Jonesy will chuckle and snuggle back. "I'm ok, love. Don't worry." You'll look up to him "I know you're upset over something. Now, spill it." He'll sigh and tells you eventually.

When he finishes telling you, you grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Confused, he question why are they're heading to the room. You smile and kiss his cheek "Because I want to make you feel good about yourself." You can tell what Y/n means by that.

John Bonham~ He yells out of anger, sadness, or frustration. In this case though, sadness. He overheard some guys saying that you deserve to be with someone better than a crazy, alcoholic, bearded dude. Which was a weird comment, nevertheless he was pissed at first. Then, sadness overcame his body. He told you while you were running your hands on his bare chest. Humming, indicating that you were listening.

"Oh honey, don't listen to them. Yeah, your drinking can be crazy at times. But you're not aggressive like you used to. That's a big change." You said. "I know, but I don't even drink much like I used to. I promised you I was going to change and people can't see to see that!" You sat on top of his lap, and smile. "But I can see that, and that's all that matter. Slowly, everyone would see you're changing. Oh Bonzo, forget those people and listen to me. I would never leave you for another guy, never. I love you too much, I couldn't live without you. You know that right? You're a change man, and slowly, but surely. Everyone would see that, if not... Then screw them."

With that being said, you two made love and John not only felt satisfy, but happy and secure about himself. All thanks to the woman who love and change him for the better.