Kicked Out

3rd Person POV:

"Maybe you should let them go to the Palm Woods school Gustavo 'cause you and I both know they aren't gonna stop until you break," Kelly said.

"I'm not gonna 'break' Kelly, I will hold my ground until—"

*ring ring*

"Oh what now! Hello?"

"Dad... It's me, Mikey, mom kicked me out and I don't have anywhere to go, can you get me a plane ticket so I can fly out to LA?"

"SHE WHAT?!?" Gustavo yelled.

"Yeah, she said I was getting out of control, so she made me pack my things and now I'm sitting at the bus stop,"

"Alright, ride the bus to the airport and I'll get a plane ticket right now, I have work to do, but call me when you get there,"

"Okay, Love you,"

"Love you too, be careful,"

*hangs up phone*

"Was that Mikey?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, her mother kicked her out for being 'out of control' and she doesn't have money for a plane ticket, so I need you to go book a flight to LA now, she's on her way to the airport,"

"On it, but I can't believe her own mother would kick her out after fighting all those years for complete custody," Kelly said grabbing her laptop.

"Yeah tell me about it,"

Just as they thought the chaos wouldn't get any worse, the guys walked in, dumping their clothes into the table drawers.