Sleepover

I was currently at the Palm Woods, picking up Katie and Camille. Katie said she was spending too much time with the guys, so we're having a sleepover.

"Katie!" I yelled walking into the apartment.

"One second!" She yelled back.

"Why do you need Katie?" Kendall asked.

"None of your business," I said, knowing if I told the guys, they'd wanna come.

"Alright, here's a list of what she can and can't have, here's my phone number again, and here's a medical kit in case anything goes wrong...but call me if it does," Mama Knight said.

"Right, I'll do that...Katie!"

"I'm coming," She said coming out with her backpack.

"Stay safe," Mama Knight said as we walked out the door.

After I grabbed Katie, I went to go get Camille. Once we were all together, we made a plan of what we would do before we actually went back to my house.

"Alright, first stop?" I asked.

"The store, let's get some snacks," Katie said.

-Logan's POV-

We watched as Katie and Mikey made there way out of the house. I turned towards the guys, seeing if they had the same thought as me.

"Let's follow!" Carlos said jumping up.

We followed Carlos out of the apartment and down to the lobby. Arriving in the lobby, we didn't see the girls anywhere.

"We lost them already!" James complained.

"Let's ask Bitters," I said racing over to his desk.

"Where did Katie and Mikey go?" Kendall asked.

"I don't know, I only saw Mikey come in, I didn't see her leave,"

We all looked at each other confused, but then we saw them walk out of the elevator with Camille. We all mentally slapped ourselves, forgetting Mikey would obviously go see Camille.

"Hide," James said.

-Mikey's POV-

"So store first and then we'll decide where else to go," Camille said.

We all walked out to the parking lot and climbed into my car. On the way there, we listen to music and jammed out.

"Hey, you passed the store," Katie said looking out the window.

"I'm banned from that one, I was in fight with some crazy lady,"

"Oh, so which one are we going to?"

"The one across town,"

-Logan's POV-

We followed behind the girls, for what seemed like an hour. When they stopped, they stopped at a store which had a closer location.

"Why did they drive so far, there was one next to the Palm Woods?" I asked.

"Mikey's banned from that one," James said.

"Of course she is,"

"What's that supposed to mean," James snapped.

"That means she's a bad influence for Camille,"

"Let it go man, you're being clingy,"

Ignoring James, I continued into the store with the rest of the guys following. We watched as the girls picked out a shopping cart full of snacks.