Big Time Video

Kendall and I promised not to be anything unless we broke up with our partners. Really I felt trashy for even setting this up behind their backs, but at least we're not deciding to see two people at once. I made the call to not sneak around, not just based on how cruel that is, but based on the fact that I think Kendall loves Jo more than he thinks.

"Mikey!" My dad yelled up the stairs.

"What?"

"Get down here, so we can go over plans for today,"

I walked down the stairs, not really knowing what my dad was talking about.

"What plans?"

"The plans for you to help me with the music video for the dogs,"

"Why do I have to help?"

"Because you're a teenage girl,"

"I see, to the studio then?"

"Yeah,"

*Rocque Records*

"I say we start with the guys in a nice car," I told the video directors.

"I like it," The woman replied.

"Great and then we have a sort of party somewhere in the video,"

"When did you start directing our video," The man on the directors team asked.

"I don't know,"

"Exactly, you didn't...leave please,"

I walked away from the team, a little irritated. I thought my ideas were good, but apparently not.

The guys finally arrived at the studio and they kept going on about putting Camille in the video.

"What's with Camille all of a sudden?" I asked.

"If she doesn't book a part, her dads gonna take her back home," Logan said.

"What?!?" I yelled.

"Yeah, so she need to be in this video," James continued.

I walked out of the room, deciding to call Camille. Considering she didn't answer, I made my way down to the Palm Woods.

*Palm Woods*

"Why didn't you tell me your dad wants to take you home?" I yelled walking up to Camille.

"I didn't want to upset you,"

"I could've helped before it came down to the last second,"

"I guess you're right, but the guys promised me a part in the video,"

"What? They don't even know what the video is and chances of the snobby directors letting you in are low,"

"The guys will figure it out,"

"You put too much faith in them,"

"And you don't put enough,"

Camille and I continued to talk until the guys came back from the studio. Upon entering, I watched the guys offer every person crying, a role in the video.

"What are you idiots doing?!?" I shouted.

"We don't want these people to leave," Carlos said.

"You don't even know if you can get them into the video,"

"We'll find a way,"

"Okay, lets say you find a way, but do you know how much you have to pay each person? That's money down the drain right there,"