Stumbling

"Come on Mikey, it'll be fun!" Camille shouted over the phone.

"This party seems sketchy though,"

"It's a party being thrown by a teen who's parents are out of town...of course it's gonna be sketchy,"

"Fine, come pick me up whenever you're leaving,"

I hung up the phone and went to grab a nice outfit. Camilles been trying to get me to go to this party all day and I finally said yes. I have a feeling that I'm not gonna have as much fun as I did at the last party, but I'll do it for Camille.

-Time Skip-

"Let's go Mikey," Camille shouted up to my window.

"Shhh, my dad doesn't know I'm leaving,"

"Oh, well hurry," she whispered.

I jumped into the bush next to my window to follow Camille. I feel bad for the bush, it's got a giant hole in the center now.

"Any slower and we're gonna miss the party," Camille said.

"Why are you so hooked on going?"

"Because there's a cute guy there,"

"Seriously, a cute guy,"

"Yep, now come on,"

*Party*

"ITS SO LOUD!" I tried yelling over the music.

"WHAT?!?" Camille asked

"ITS SO LOUD!"

"HUH?!?"

I brushed off Camille and decided to just go get a drink. I squeezed my way through the people trying to keep calm, but slowly failing. Finally at the drink table I poured myself some punch...it tasted super weird.

"What's in this?" I whispered to myself.

"Alcohol!" The guy next to me yelled, guess I didn't whisper very well.

"Oh," I went to put my cup down, but then I was stopped.

"Keep drinking, it'll help you calm down...you look tense," That same guy yelled.

I really did want to calm down, this party was stressful. Of course I shouldn't be doing this, but I just want to forget the world. Lately I've been so stressed and if this guys says it can calm me down then...I'll take a few more sips.

-Camilles POV-

I've been looking for Mikey the for the last twenty minutes, we have been here for a hour and I'm ready to go. I'm not sure how this girl manages to hide so well in such a small place. Before I could continue looking, I found her...stumbling and talking with a couple guys.

"Mikey, what are you doing?" I snapped.

"C-Camille, meet my-my new friends," Mikey slurred.

"Oh my god you're drunk...how am I gonna get you home?"

"We-we don't need home Camille,"

"What?" I asked confused.

I grabbed Mikey by the arm and drug her outside the house. I decided I'd call James to help me get her home.

"Hello?" James answered.

"Hey, I just texted you an address, come meet me there...Mikey's drunk,"

"What?!? How did this happen Camille?"

"Calm down, I took her to a sketchy party and we'll..."

"Give me five,"

I hung up the phone and focused on keeping Mikey up straight. I took James more like twenty minutes to get over to the address, by then Mikey was puking.