Big Time Double Date

As of right now, I was pacing back and forth, stressing about later today. Last week when I mentioned to James I was in a relationship, he suggested a double date. Nothing to crazy right? Wrong, I lied about being in a relationship! I just felt like James would continue to try and make a move and I didn't want that, so I lied.

"This is stupid!" I flopped onto my bed.

Just then, I heard my phone go off and I looked down. Seeing it was Katie, who knew everything, I quickly picked up.

"Did you find a way to help me?" I asked.

"Yep, you're gonna go on a blind date before the date," Katie replied.

"How does that help?"

"You go on the blind date, get to know him and then you pay him to go on this double date,"

"And if he doesn't agree?"

"Raise the payment,"

"I see...thanks Katie," I hung up the phone, just as I received the details from Katie.

Getting in my closet, I grabbed a nice pair of jeans and a button down top. Although it was still early, I just decided to get dressed and go hang out at the Palm Woods.

*Palm Woods*

"Hey Katie," I said walking in a plopping down on the couch.

"You're like three hours early,"

"I know, but it sucks being alone in the mansion,"

After laid my head back on the couch, it suddenly shot up at the sound of screaming. Seeing Logan walk into the apartment, I rolled my eyes.

"What about Camille now?" I said know he was still chasing her, even after we both called it quits.

"Well this morning I found out she's going to dinner with Jett...so the logical thing to do was go on my own date and spy on her,"

"Okay, so why are you screaming?"

"Because I just saw her flirting with Jett, this is gonna be worse than I imagined,"

Rolling my eyes once more, I went back to laying down. Turing my head to the right, I started to watch TV. It wasn't until Carlos and James showed up that my focus was taken away.

"You're e just gotta trust me!" James yelled.

"I don't know if I can do it," Carlos said nervously.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Ask a Jennifer out,"

"Eww, don't...the one good Jennifer is gone,"

"Wow, thanks for the encouragement," James sarcastically clapped.

"Sorry," I went back to the TV.

-Time Skip-

I basically stayed on the couch for the rest of the time, listening to the drama from each of the guys. After what felt like forever, it was finally time for my date. Leaving without James noticing, I headed to the location. Waiting at the restaurant table, I wonder who my date would be...perhaps a  man with a beard or an adorable blonde girl with beautiful eyes. As I sat waiting, I noticed Camille and Jett walk in.

I took a second to think, before I finally connected the dots...Logan was my blind date. I smacked my head on the table knowing Katie and I messed up. As if on cue, Logan came walking over.

"Oh come on!" Logan yelled stomping his foot.

"Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing," I sighed.

"I though you were in a relationship?"

"No, that was a lie and this was supposed to get me out of that lie...BUT IT'S NOT NOW!"

"That's not my fault, don't yell at me!"

"Don't yell at me!" At this point, we had both gained the attention of the entire restaurant.

"I'm not yelling, you are...this isn't my fault, I'm not the one who lied to James!"

"I'm not the one stalking their ex-girlfriend!"

"What?" We both heard James and Camille say.

Looking over, we noticed that all of the guys were in the same restaurant. Kendall sat I the back with Lucy, Carlos with a Jennifer, and James was just there to help Carlos.

"You lied!" James yelled.

"You're stalking me!" Camille snapped.

I grabbed my head and walked out of the restaurant. Following behind me was James, seemingly furious.

"Why'd you lie?" James asked, grabbing my arm and spinning me around.

"Because I don't want a relationship right now and I thought if I told you, you'd brush it aside and keep trying to date me...like you do with every girl who turns you down,"

"I don't do that!"

"Yeah...you do,"

"Fine, have it your way," James walked back into the restaurant, Logan walked out at the same time.

"You mess up too?" I asked Logan.

"Yeah,"

"Guess I haven't changed like James said," I hung my head as Logan and I began to walk.

"Don't let him get to you, we all make mistakes,"

"I make a mistake every day, can that be counted as normal?"

"No, but last I checked you were never normal,"

"In a good way?"

"In a good way," Logan smiled at me as we walked back to the Palm Woods.

Back at the Palm Woods, we noticed Bitters closed the pool early, so naturally we broke in. Picking the lock, we both walked in and took a seat on the farthest end, to ensure we weren't seen.

"You gonna go for Camille still?" I asked Logan.

"No, she doesn't want me...I need to stop. You gonna ever give James a chance?"

"No, he's a friend and he's gonna stay a friend...plus, I don't need a relationship right now, I've got a career to focus on,"

"Yeah, we all do, but you see how we're handling that,"

"Going out with girls everyday...I think that's handling the boy band lifestyle," I laughed.

"For now,"