Dad

"Mikey!Mikey!" My dad yelled up the stairs of the mansion.

"What?"

"Hurry up and get down here, I'm ready to leave,"

I was confused by his words, considering we always left at different time. I went to the Palm Woods at eight and he went to the studio at seven. I walked down the stairs, meeting him at the bottom.

"Since when do we leave together?"

"Well, I was thinking I haven't really spent any quality time with you since you moved here and I thought today was the day," My dad said smiling.

"Kelly made a bet with you didn't she?" I asked.

"Yep...She said I wouldn't be able to spend the entire day with you and that if I tried, I'd fail before noon,"

"How much money is at stake?"

"Oh, no money, but her work load. She says if I fail, I have to take half of her work load. I WONT DO IT,"

"Jeez, don't yell,"

"Then lets go, what's first?"

"Shopping with the Jennifers,"

"Eww..I mean yay," He said putting up Jazz hands.

*Mall*

I was meeting the Jennifers at the mall, so when I climbed out of the car with my dad, they were all confused.

"He's got some bet going on with a coworker, so he's with me today," I said after seeing their faces.

"As long as he's not in the way. Let's go," The curly haired Jennifer said linking arms with me.

We made it to the first clothing store and started to browse.

"What is all of this, looks like steaming piles of trash on hangers," My dad yelled.

"Dad, lets use our inside voice and our manners please," I said as people were looking at us.

"Don't tell me what to do, just go look,"

I threw my hands up and walked over the the dressing room, where the Jennifers held outfits for all of us to try on.

Outfit One:

"Eww...Absolutely not," My dad said.

"Dad!" I yelled back.

"I don't mean you're ugly, I mean the clothes are ugly, I refuse to let my daughter dress in...That,"

My mouth and the Jennifers dropped at what he said, so we went to try on the next outfit.

Outfit Two:

"Too sparkly. NEXT!"

Outfit Three:

"To puffy. NEXT!"

Outfit Four:

"Look nice, how much is it?" My dad asked.

"Twenty," Blonde Jennifer replied.

"Too cheap. NEXT!"

"Okay dad, you don't like anything," I said throwing up my hands.

"Maybe it's this store, go change and then we're going to another store,"

*Dressing Room*

"Your dad is buzz kill Mike," Brown haired Jennifer said.

"I know, but I mean he's been right about these clothes so far,"

"That's true," Curly haired Jennifer sighed in defeat.

"Let's go," I said pushing them forward.