Date

I've been talking to Roger for a few weeks now, but we haven't gone on any real dates, most times we just sit by the pool and talk. That's not a bad thing though because Roger and I agreed to stay just friends after we both confessed we liked someone else.

*On the Phone with Roger*

"That's great that you got the part, when do you start filming?" I asked.

"Next week, it's in New Hampshire,"

"Really...That means you're gonna move, we just became friends," My smile faded.

"We can still talk over the phone and text, I actually leave tonight,"

"When were you gonna tell me?" I yelled.

"When I left, I'm not good a goodbye so..."

"Well this goodbye will be different, how about you and I go out to dinner before you leave,"

"Sounds great, see you then Mikey,"

*Hangs up*

I was really bummed about Rodger leaving so soon, but what can I say, he's chasing his dreams.

I walked to the pool, taking a seat a table away from the Jennifers, when a thought popped into my mind...The guys don't know Rodger and I are just friends so...

"What's with the face?" The Jennifer with curly hair asked.

"I was just thinking," I said awkwardly.

"About?" They all pushed.

"So I'm going out with a friend tonight before he leave for filming and I was thinking about how the guy I like thinks I'm dating this dude so-"

"So you wanna dress up real nice, make him jealous so that he makes a move?" The blonde Jennifer said.

"Yeah...How'd you know?"

"We've done it a couple times," The brown haired Jennifer said.

"What's the problem, just do it," They all said.

"I don't own any fancy clothes,"

"Maybe we can help," The curly haired Jennifer said.

"Why help me?"

"Cause you haven't done anything to make us hate you and us girls have each other's back," The blonde Jennifer said.

All of them got up at once and pulled me towards their apartment, on the way there we passed the guys, the Jennifers making a comment to intrigue the guys.

"You're gonna look so hot for your date tonight,"

-Carlos' POV-

We walked down the hall towards the pool and we saw Mikey being drug along by the Jennifers, I went to say something when the curly haired Jennifer yelled.

"You're gonna look so hot for your date tonight,"

I froze and my heart stopped, date...What date?!?

"Carlos, you okay buddy," James said.

I grabbed onto James and shook him.

"We can't let Mikey go on that date, her and Roger could become...Official" I said dramatically.

"There's no way that one date is gonna make them official, it's as simple as that," Kendall said.

Just then Rodger walked by talking on the phone.

"Yep, it's gonna be official tonight....I know it's crazy how fast this is moving,"

As he walked away I screamed grabbing onto Kendall.