Big Time Break

I headed into the Palm Woods to see Carlos, apparently someone stole his helmet. I walked in seeing him at the front desk, with what looked to be a cop.

"Mr.Bitters, someone stole my helmet, can we please watch the hallway video surveillance?" Carlos asked.

"That is privet Palm Woods property," Bitters said going back to his computer.

"Well, I tried. Dad?"

The cop, who was apparently Carlos' dad pulled Bitters down by the tie and stapled the tie to the desk.

"Holy Shit," I said walking over to Carlos'.

"Language. On second thought, why don't I take this staple remover, remove the staples and get you guys the footage," Bitters said.

Carlos' and his dad smile, then they turned towards me.

"Dad, this is Mikey, my girlfriend,"

"Nice to meet you, I hear a lot of good things about you," He said shaking my hand.

We all watched the footage when Bitters finally found it, turns out many people are able to get into the rooms around here at the Palm Woods, I'm kinda glad I moved.

"Why were you in the room Bitters?" I asked.

"Because someone stole my bologna and I thought I'd check a couple rooms for it. We've had a theft problem around here lately, someone stole a Lava lamp from 3B earlier this week,"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Losing a stack of meat gives you the right to break into apartment," I yelled.

"I wasn't breaking in, I -"

"I don't care if you own the place or just rent out the rooms, if I ever find out you were in my apartment, you'll have a lawsuit shoved so far up your-" I was cut off by Carlos putting his hand over my mouth.

"I like her," His dad said.

"Yep...She's great, just not when she's angry," He said, trying to hint at the fact that I need to calm down.

We continued to question Bitters, Carlos' dad ended up stapling him to the wall this time. Tyler came running over and I knew he was our next suspect.

"Why were you in our apartment and where's my helmet?" Carlos asked.

"I was hiding from my mom. I didn't steal your helmet, my froggy slippers were stolen the other day, it might be the same person," He said.

"Bunch of little criminals runnin' around this place," I said referring to the boy breaking into the apartment.

"Who's next?" I asked.

Just then Buddha Bob walked by playing suspenseful music.

"Could we get some good jams?" I asked him.

"Sure thing," He changed the station.

Carlos and his dad continued on with finding the stolen items, but I dropped out once Logan texted me. I walked up to the apartment and saw Logan dresses and a woman.

"Who's this sexy lady?" I asked sarcastically.

"Shut up," He said.

"What's with the get-up?"

"He's going to get in to a lecture that is only meant for girls," Mama Knight said.

"Right, so why do you need me?"

"You're gonna come with me and make sure everything goes as planned...Let's go," Logan said dragging me out of the apartment.

We got a cab and arrived at the lecture fairly quick. Walking up to the door, I could see the guard had her suspicions, but letting it slide, we got in. The lady, whoever she was, started to talk about her book, that's went shots were fired.