Big Time Fans

I've been going through fan mail at the studio for the last two hours. When I heard 'fan mail', I thought maybe a few letters... NOT THOUSANDS. I've noticed a common name throughout these letters though, Eric Bentley, he's sent at least a hundred letters alone.

I decided to get started on the letters I'd send back, but instead of hand writing all of them, I figured I'd copy and print. Writing out a few different letters, I ran over to the work room and made copies, I made sure it looked hand written though.

"Hey Mikey," The guys said as they walked in.

"Hmm," I said walking back to the couch. I was still mad at the guys for what they did the other day, I haven't even talked to my dad much either.

"Really? You're still not talking," Kendall asked.

Instead of responding, I gave them the middle finger and started folding my letters and putting them into the envelopes. I take it the guys were offended, when they gasped and walked away. Not to shortly after talking with Kelly and my dad, the guys came and joined me on the couch with their fan mail.

"Mikey," James said.

"Mikey," Carlos copied.

"Mikey," Kendall yelled.

"Mikey," Logan finished.

"WHAT?!?" I snapped.

"Wow...rude," James said.

"What the hell do you want?" I yelled back.

"We want you to talk to us," Kendall replied.

"I'm talkin now,"

"No we mean like friendly kind of talk," Logan said.

"Oh you mean like the kind of talking you guys did the day of my concert?"

"You can't hold a grudge forever, just forgive us," Carlos said.

"Can't hold a grudge forever, huh? Is that a challenge?" I asked with fire in my eyes.

"No, no challenge," Kendall said afraid I'd actually go through with it.

"What do we have to do to make it up to you?" Carlos asked.

"Shut up and let me do my work," I snapped.

Deciding not to talk anymore, the guys went and wrote to their fans elsewhere. After about and hour, I finally finished putting the letters into the envelope.

-Time Skip-

After a good nights rest, I was finally ready to talk to the guys. I figured now is as good of time as any other.

"Hey guys," I said happily.

"Now you talk to us?" Logan said.

"Why wouldn't I talk to my best friends?" I said sarcastically.

"Really?" Kendall said with a smile on his face.

"Really," I said as they pulled me into a group hug.

Out of nowhere, we were interrupted by the sound of a trombone. Whipping my head around, I saw a girl around my age with blond hair.