Big Time Blogger

My dad was setting the guys and I up with interviews. The guys got a super start blogger named Deke and I got a super annoying shows host named Jenny.

"So we just have to spend the day with this dude and be the real us?" Kendall asked referring to the blogger.

"No," Kelly and my dad said.

"We don't want the real you near him, you'll just throw him in the pool or slice off his arm with a hockey stick," My dad continued.

"Do I have to act fake?" I asked.

"Yep, you'll be on national television and so will I. I don't need you going off on the host and making yourself look like a jerk,"

"I wouldn't do that," I protested.

"Yeah you would," The guys said in unison.

"You guys head to the Palm Woods, Mikey lets go,"

My dad, myself, and Kelly all got into the car and headed towards the network studio.

"What if they ask me about mom?"

"Then tell them the truth," My dad said.

"What that she's crazy and kicked me out of the house? I don't want people attacking her,"

"Then say you left because you wanted to start your career," Kelly suggested.

"That's lying,"

"Then figure it out before we get there," My dad yelled.

*Network Studio*

"Hello Mr.Rocque, I'm so glad you decided to show up for the interview," Jenny said leading us towards the cameras.

"Anything I can get you?" Jenny asked.

"A water please," I said.

"JAKE! Get Ms.Rocque a water!" She yelled.

"Right on it,"

"Shall we start then?"

"Sure," My dad said.

-Filming Starts-

"Hello and welcome back to the daily drama, I'm your host Jenny Key and we'll be interviewing not just Gustavo Rocque, but also his daughter Mikey Rocque. So how are things going for you Mikey?"

"Well in terms of living in LA, things are great, I get to be with my dad, I'm starting my music career and I have a ton of new friends,"

"What about your boyfriend, the handsome Carlos Garcia?"

"Oh...Things are going great," I said awkwardly.

"You sure, all relationships have drama,"

"I'm sure, things are great,"

"It's just you and me, tell me, is there any drama,"

"I said no and it's definitely not you and me, it's you, me, the crew, and the thousands of people watching,"

"Alright then...Gustavo, what do you think about Mikeys relationship with a member of your new band,"

"I don't mind it, Carlos makes my daughter happy,"

"You haven't noticed any drama?"

"No," My dad said getting annoyed.

"Alright, no juicy drama there. So Mikey, people have been wondering about why you left your mother?"

"Umm...Well we had differences and we both agreed it would be best if I left," I said sprinkling a lie in there.

"Really, what differences?"